Chapter 54

JIYEON'S POV

She wipes my tears.

I didn't know I was crying already.

"I'm not going to let you go anywhere...." She said and lean closer to my ear.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere without me" She whisper to me.

"Yah!" I said and push her lightly.

She giggles.

"It's not funny!! I got scared!!" I irritably said to her.

She's trolling damn it!!

"Mianhae. I didn't know I could scared the gorgeous goddess like that" She said and hugs me from behind.

I didn't respond to her.

It's not funny!

I thought she was really mad!

"Baby I'm sorry. Don't you want me to go with you? Hmm?" She ask.

I face her and pout.

"Of course I want to. But do you really have to scare me because of that?" I ask and pinch her cheeks hard.

"Ouch!! Baby!" she yelp in pain.

I kiss both of her cheeks.

"So since you're coming with me Hyeri have to stay here. We can't let Areum do all the work while the three of us were gone" I said to her.

"I'd love the idea. There will be only you and me for two weeks." She said and wink at me.

"You seem very happy with that" I said to her.

"Very happy" She said with a playful smile on her face.

"What's up with the smile Ham Eunjung? We will go there for work and not for whatever is running on your mind" I said to her.

"I know that baby.Wae? What's running in my mind?" She innocently asks.

"I don't know what is it exactly but I'm very sure it was me." I said

"You're so confident about that" she said.

"Yup. This gorgeous goddess occupies more than a hundred percent of your heart.." I said and place my hand over her chest where her heart was.

"...so the overflow goes up in here" I said and run my fingers up to her head.

"I won't disagree. Seems like I'm into the gorgeous goddess total invasion" She said and held my waist pulling me closer to her.

We just stare into each other's eyes.

She was smiling at me.

Suddenly the picture of her smiling at me during our childhood days appears to my mind.

I smiled.

The reason why I get attracted to her in the first place was her smile.

Her ever charming smile.

That reminds me again.

"Do you still keep my heart?" I ask her

"Of course I do. I'd never want to lose it. It was something very precious to me" She said and kiss my forehead.

"Wae? Are you taking it back?" She asks.

"If I take it back will you give it to me?" I ask.

"Nope. It's in a no return no exchange basis." She said.