Chapter 50

JIYEON'S POV

I'm here at the office right now doing my job as usual but I'm not that busy coz I'm only busy when I'm the mood to be busy.

Hyeri and Areum were both quiet today.

It's like they're both pretending that the each other doesn't exist.

What a weird thing.

I look at Jungie who is busy on her table or maybe she's just keeping herself busy.

I don't know why but I think she has a problem and she's not telling me what is it.

"Ms. Ham" I called her and look at me.

"Sit here beside me" I said to her.

"Huh? But I'm still doing my work" She said.

"Then, do it here in my table" I said to her.

"Later baby" She said.

"Yah! I'm your boss here!" I said to her.

I didn't mean to brag about that but that is my way of making her do what I want.

She sighed and then stands up.

She brought her laptop and her chair in front of me in my table.

"Yah Not there. Sit over here" I said pointing on the space beside me.

She just sighed again and do what I want.

"Are you happy now Ms. Park?" She ask me.

I just wink at her and get back to work.

I see that she do the same.

"Jungie...is there a problem?" I ask her

"H-huh? Problem? Nothing...wae?" she said without even looking at me.

I could tell that she's lying to me.

"You know I'm always here and that you can tell me everything" I said to her.

She look at me this time.

"I know baby. I love you" She said and give me a peck before she go back to her work.

I wonder what's bothering her.

"Unnie!!"

I sighed.

There we go again and this kid.

"Hannah this place is not our house quit running around" I said to her

Hannah was here in the office too since their class teacher was not around Mom was still not yet home so we brought this kid here.

"Hi Eunjung unnie. I made a love letter for you" She said and approach Jungie and give her a card.

Jungie accepted it and read the content.

She smile and that makes me frown.

"Yah what is that?!" I ask and try to snatch the card away from Jungie but she immediately hide it.

"The love letter was for me so you can't see it" Jungie said to me.

"Yah Kid! What did you wrote there?!" I ask Hannah and she just shrug.

"Haven't we talk about this before?" I reminded her.

"Yup and I'm not asking Eunjung unnie to marry me like what you said" She said to me and I glared at her.

"If you are talking about the flirting thing. I still don't understand what does it means. The dictionary says it means to behave in a way that shows a sexual attraction for someone but is not meant to be taken seriously. I don't get the meaning and now I'm also wondering what does sexual attraction means" She innocently said