Chapter 3

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Eunjung...you don't have to know her more coz you already know her" Soyeon said to me.

What does she mean I already know that girl?

"What do you mean?" I ask

She seems a little hesitant to tell me.

"Because it's your step sister. Lee Qri" she said.

....

....

....

Q-Qri?

I clenched my fist.

I hate really hate that girl.

Why does she always have to take what's mine?

First my Mom and now Hyomin?

What did I do to her?

My Mom left me and my Dad when I was 6 because she go with other man and that is Qri's dad.

My Dad and my Mom got divorced immediately and my Mom marries Qri's Dad while me and my Dad fly to US and stayed there.

I hate my Mom for leaving us and I hate Qri for that too.

She's not my Mom's daughter but my Mom loves her so much more than my Mom loves me.

My Mom can't even be with me on my birthdays because she have to be with Qri too.

It's always Qri and it's never been me.

And now she takes Hyomin away from me?

Does she plan to take everything I have?

"Eunjung"

Soyeon rub my back.

I didn't know that I was crying already.

"I thought I was already numb about this" I said and wipe my tears.

"It's ok Eunjung. I'm your cousin so don't be afraid to let it out" She said and I just smile to her.

"So? What do you plan to do now?" She asks.

What do I plan to do?

"I'm still taking Hyomin from her" I said.

I'm determined to have her back.

Soyeon sighed.

"Eunjung would you please think about this first? Seeing them together for this past two months I know that they really love each other." She said.

"I know Hyomin loves me. I know she still do" I said.

"What if she don't?" She asks and I just look at her.

"I'm not trying to be negative. I want you to be happy but if Hyomin was not really in love you with now you have to let her go and move on" She said.

Move on?

It was never on my list of plans.

"Thinking about moving on feels like a long process that would slowly kill me coz I know that I could never move on. That's the reason why I'm here now" I said to her.

"No, the reason why you're here is because uncle sends you here to keep you out of the troubles you made in your previous school" She said and pats my shoulder.

"By the way how did you know Jiyeon?" She asks.

That annoying crazy girl.

"It's a long story" I said.