Chapter 29

BORAM'S POV

Soyeon keeps walking back and forth.

We are here in my house right now.

Omma and Appa were not around coz they have work today.

I was supposed to go with them but when they found out that Soyeonnie will come here they insisted that I should just stay here.

"Soyeonnie can you please sit here beside me? Why do you keep walking back and forth?" I ask her.

"I'm just really confused. I talk to Dad's secretary and he said that my Dad didn't show up since five months ago. Isn't that strange?" She said

That's indeed strange.

"If Dad had another family I don't think he'll leave his work just like that" She said

"I wish there's something I could do to help you find your Dad" I said.

She sighed and sat beside me.

"Ramie. Staying by my side and listening to me is the greatest thing you could ever done." she said and hold my hand.

I smile to her

"Just remember that you're not alone ok." I said to her.

"Hmm" she said.

"Ramie can you come with me?" she ask all of a sudden.

"Where to?" I ask.

"My Dad's house. Maybe it could help us find where he is. I'm really worried about him" she said.

"Ok." I said .

We locked the house and then headed to her Dad's house.

After 30 mins we're already there.

"Your Dad's house ain't that far. Why don't you just come here and visit him before?" I ask.

"Yeah, it is my Dad's house but he's always out of town or out of the country. He rarely come here" Soyeonnie said.

We get in her Dad's house and seems like this house was empty for months.

"Seems like your Dad didn't come here too" I said there were dust on the furniture.

"I think so too" she said and sigh.

I look around and my eyes caught something.

"Who's that on the picture? The other one looks like Eunjung but it's a guy "I ask Soyeon.

"Oh that one. It's my Dad and Eunjung's Dad. They were best buddies according to Mom right? I think this picture is taken during their college days." Soyeon said.

"So your Mom meets your Dad because of your uncle" I concluded.

I get the frame.

Eunjung's Dad is Eunjung's boy version.

Pretty cool.

"It seems so but I wonder why I've never seen them hanging out together before. The last time I remember we had a family reunion Dad was there and uncle was there too but they act like a total stranger to each other and I could say that time that they don't like each other" she said.

I place the frame back to the table but it slips on my hand and got broke.

"Oppss. Sorry" I apologize and started to pick it up the pieces of glass.

"Ramie be careful." Soyeonnie said.

But I notice a folded piece of paper at the back of the frame.