Chapter 37

BORAM'S POV

Soyeon and I just arrive in the company and we're on our way our office when suddenly.

*BLAG*

Our eyes widen.

What the hell was that?

A table was thrown out of the office?

"Wahhh!! My things! What have you done?!" Areum come outside the room and get start gathering her things.

Eunjung came after her.

"What just happen here?" Soyeonnie ask and we approach them.

"Well, let's just say that the dino roared louder" Eunjung said.

"Wahh!! My laptop is broken!!" Areum cried over her broken laptop.

Daebak.

Jiyeon is really strong when she's mad.

"This is unacceptable!" Areum said and stand up.

What is she going to do?

"Yah! PARK JIYEON! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY LAPTOP!! IT'S MY FAVORITE ONE!" Areum go back inside the office and starts to yell at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was just focusing on her laptop like she doesn't hear anything.

"Areumie. You could just buy new one" Eunjung said and try to calm her.

"NO UNNIE! IT'S MY FAVORITE AND IT'S BROKEN NOW!" Areum's voice is just echoing around the room.

"Areum calm down." I said to her.

"I WON'T CALM DOWN. I NEED A PROPER APOLOGY TO THIS! PARK JIYEON! APOLIGIES!" She said.

Jiyeon sighed and close her laptop.

She stands up and walks slowly towards Areum with her arms cross.

"If I didn't want to what will you do? Hmm?" Jiyeon ask in a very calm but scary tone of voice.

It gives me chills.

It reminds of that day when she throws the student in the canteen before.

She's scary.

"Eunjung do something. She might break Areum's bone" I whispered to Eunjung.

Areum was rooted to where she stands right now.

"Jiyeon just apologize to Areum" Eunjung said.

Soyeon and I were surprise with that.

"What did you say?" Jiyeon glared at her.

"I said you should apologize. You did wrong this time. It doesn't mean that you're annoyed with Areum you have to destroy her things. The laptop seems pretty important to her and irreplaceable" Eunjung said and I kinda agree.

Not because I still don't forgive Jiyeon but it's the right thing to do.

"I'm not going to apologize because you just told me that I should" Jiyeon said and Areum slap her.

OMG!!

Jiyeon was about to slap Areum too but Eunjung stop her.

"JIYEON. THAT'S ENOUGH!" Eunjung raised her voice to Jiyeon and I could tell that she didn't mean to do it because she get surprised after yelling at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon sighed and shove Eunjung.

She get her bag and hurriedly walks away.

"Jiyeon where are you going?!" Eunjung ask her.