Chapter 20

EUNJUNG'S POV

"For the most beautiful lady I ever meet"

I frown when I saw Hyeri standing beside Jiyeon with bouquet of flowers in her hand.

I wanna yell at her

BACK OFF IT'S MY GIRL!!

But of course I can't do that.

"Thank you but what is this for?" Jiyeon accepted the flowers and ask.

I clenched my fist.

Why does she have to accept that?

She's my girlfriend now and she shouldn't be entertaining that kid.

Its fine with me if she's my girlfriend's apprentice but it's not ok when she's already crossing the line.

"Park Jiyeon. I really look up into you right from the start. I'm happy to be your one and only apprentice and be one of your friends. I wasn't expecting this but my heart beats for you since years ago and I figure out that it's still the same up until now. I know it was a surprise but..." she said and took a deep breath once again.

What was that?

Is she making a confession right now to my girlfriend?

I wanna punch this girl right on the face.

"Park Jiyeon. Starting today I will court you whether you like it or not" she declared.

COURT HER?!

MY GIRLFRIEND?!

IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND?!

"Hyeri-ah you have to ask permission to court Jiyeon and not declare it like that" I said trying hard not to lose my temper to this kid.

"No. She could" Jiyeon said.

"Mwo?" Hyomin and I were both surprise.

She's allowing that kid to court her even if she already had a girlfriend and that is ME!.

"Hyeri is the gorgeous goddess apprentice and she's following the same code as am I. There's nothing I can do with it" Jiyeon said nonchalantly.

What?!

She's fine with all of this?!

Is she crazy?!

"I'm already full." I said and stand up.

I can't take it anymore.

This is too painful.

"Ok...I'm coming with you" I hear Hyomin said.

I walk fast up to the classroom while looking down.

No one is there yet.

I slump my seat on the chair.

"I'm sorry about my sister. She's agitated and totally not thinking" Hyomin said.

"Hyomin-ah. If she's hurt well I'm hurting too. It's not like I want all of us to be in this situation. Does she think that I don't miss her? I miss her so much and it's killing me. Why does she have to make things harder? Why does she have to allow that girl to court her? She's my girlfriend!" I said and kick the chair in front of me.

Hyomin just rub my back to comfort me.

I guess she doesn't know what to say either.

Our afternoon class started and I haven't seen Jiyeon anywhere.

Our class ended at 3pm but we can't go home yet because of the punishment we have to take.

"Where is Park Jiyeon?" The professor in charge for our punishment asks.