Chapter 49

JIYEON'S POV

It seems like I really don't have a choice to fetch that kid at school.

Hyomin unnie have to stay here till Qri came back and oppa still have a meeting up to 6pm and me?

I'm a CEO but I can leave I've got nothing much to do today.

Omma will be back tomorrow because she goes back to the village to settle some important things there.

"You sure you don't want me to send you there?" I ask Jungie.

She's going to visit her Mom today.

"Yup. You can't make your sister wait. She might get lost." She said.

"Ok. I love you" I said and give her a peck before I get in the car and drove to school.

When I get there Hannah's teacher told me that Hannah didn't show up this afternoon.

She left her things inside the classroom.

Where did that kid go?

"Are you sure you haven't seen her somewhere?" I ask again.

Maybe Hannah just go to the restroom and she didn't notice it.

It could happen because she had a lot of student.

"I'm very sure about that but something happen this lunch and they were called to the guidance office" she said

Guidance office?

On her first day?

That kid is really something.

"Ok...I'll just look for her around. If you saw her can you please send her to the parking so that I could see her?" I said and start to search for Hannah around the school.

The guard says he didn't saw that kid go outside the gate so maybe she was still here in the school grounds.

I hope so.

That kid is getting me into trouble.

I guess I should hire a baby sitter / bodyguard for that kid.

But I wonder what happen.

Why she would be sent to the guidance office?

I look for her in the playground.

Maybe she skip class and decided to play on the playground because her teacher is kinda boring that's very understandable.

Plus she had been wanting to play since she came here to the city.

"Yah! Let go of me! Let go of me!"

Huh?

I heard a someone screaming and that tiny annoying voice is so familiar to me.

I can't be mistaken.

I look around and I found her near the slide.

I frown and it seems like the devil inside me wants to come out.

I don't like what I just saw.

"I need to teach you a lesson!!" a woman was holding Hannah's wrist and looks like she's going to hit her.

Hannah was crying and she looks really scared. Her hair and her uniform were all in mess.

She's totally messy.

What the hell happen to this kid?

I immediately approach them and try to calm myself even though I badly want to kick this ugly woman for hurting my sister.