Chapter 13

EUNJUNG'S POV

I'm not sure of what's going on but this scene in front of me right now was very touching.

It's like they've all longed to see each other for so long.

"So wait...are guys were saying that you three were siblings?" I ask.

"Yup, were triplets actually" Hyomin said.

Wow.

No wonder Hyomin and Jiyeon know a lot of things about each other.

"So the bathing thing was not really an issue...Gosh Bling was so screwed up for making a fuss about it" Soyeon said.

"Yeah. We're just kids that time" Hyomin said.

"And Bling should've notice the handwriting. Hyomin's penmanship that time was a straight F. I'm actually surprise that she could read it" Jiyeon said teasing Hyomin but it's noticeable in her eyes that she's happy right now.

"Yah! At least I could write already. How about you? The only letters you can write that time was letter i and it was by accident" Hyomin said to her.

"It's because you're the one who's teaching me and I could barely recognize the letters you wrote" Jiyeon defended herself.

They look cute arguing with each other.

"Hey stop it. What happen in the bus? Why are you guys in here and who's Bling?" Hyojoon ask.

"Oh my gosh oppa that was a long story but...I tell you that I met my childhood crush" Jiyeon said and wink at me.

"Oh so it was Eunjung. Now I do remember why she keeps insisting that we met before when we were kids. It was you that she met and not me. No wonder I couldn't remember" Hyomin said.

"So is Eunjung your girlfriend now Jirong?" Hyojoon ask.

I look down coz I'm blushing.

Jiyeon come to me and cling on my arm.

"Not yet. But she will be coz I'm a gorgeous goddess" Jiyeon said.

"So you guys were siblings but why Jiyeon hate Hyomin so much before? I grew up with Jiyeon and I haven't met you or your parents. Jiyeon was almost my parent's adopted child" Boram said and they all became quiet.

Jiyeon just look down.

I do remember her telling me that her parents don't care about her.

"Hyomin-ah Jiyeon-ah. I wanna know what happen that night when the accident happen" Hyojoon said.

Jiyeon curiously look at him.

"Mom restricted everyone from talking about what really happen that night. That is also the reason why I can't tell her the real story coz every time I will try mom would be mad" Hyomin said and look down.

"I don't remember what happen that night so I beg you to tell me please." Hyojoon said.

Hyomin sighed and start to explain everything.

I was speechless after hearing everything.

I didn't know Jiyeon experience things like that.

"Jiyeon-ah forgive me. I know you're mad at me because I didn't tell the truth to our parents. I was the unnie and I should be the one protecting you and not the other way around but I was a coward" Hyomin said.

Jiyeon was just looking down and holding my hand.

"I will tell Mom what really happen that ni-"