Chapter 51

BORAM'S POV

Wow. Hannah actually runs to hug Jiyeon that's new.

But Jiyeon knows Mrs. Kim?

Mrs. Kim was Qri's secretary.

When Jiyeon arrive here Mrs. Kim was on her leave so I'm sure they haven't meet yet but by the way Jiyeon raised her eyebrow to her it seems like it's the other way around.

"You know Mrs. Kim tweeny?" Hyomin ask her

"Not really... By the way Qri why did you call us here?" Jiyeon ask but she's still giving Mrs. Kim this expressionless look.

"Uhm...it was because we need to discuss something important. You know the IMPORTANT matter. I guess you've heard." Qri said and I know what she means by that

"Ok. So Qri I think I'll show Hyomin what to do" Hyojoon said and Qri just nod.

"Something to do? What do you guys mean?" Hyomin ask.

"C'mon Sis. You'll know what to do coz Bling and I will show you" Hyojoon said and drag Hyomin with him.

"See yah" Bling said and followed them.

I look around.

Where is Soyeonnie?

"Guys, have you seen Soyeon?" I ask.

"She left the building minutes ago. We have no idea where is she heading" Eunjung said.

She left without telling me?

But why?

"Uhmm. Areum Hyeri can you take Hannah to the mall? She loves to go to that place." Jiyeon said.

"Mwo? Why us?" Hyeri ask her.

"Because it's not us. So just go and stop arguing. You too Hannah. Behave well and don't give them headache" She said to Hannah.

The two had no choice but to follow what the gorgeous goddess wants or they'll be doomed.

"Ms. Can I go now?" Mrs. Kim ask Qri.

"Oh y-"

"Nope. You will stay here" Jiyeon said and sit on the chair like a boss.

Well, she's a boss actually but why does it seems like Mrs. Kim was in debt to her or something

"Wae Baby? Do you need something from Mrs. Kim?" Eunjung ask her.

We are confused of what is going on. Mrs. Kim was just looking down.

"Yes, I need to make sure that she won't be doing what she have done to Hannah ever again." Jiyeon said

To Hannah?

"I apologize about that Ms. Park. Please forgive me" Mrs Kim apologizes.

"You see my sister was still so scared of you so I don't want you to come near her ever again. Arasso?" Jiyeon said.

"Yes, Ms. Park I understand. I'm really sorry." Mrs. Kim said.

"Stop saying sorry when you're not sincere. Just eave now before I kick you out of this room" Jiyeon said.

Geez, she's indeed scary.

"Baby. What was that?" Eunjung ask her and so does Qri.

But...

I can't help but to get worried about Soyeon.

Why did she have to leave at this time?

And the fact that she didn't tell me or anyone where she will go.