Chapter 39

HYERI'S POV

Atty. Lee is taking care now of Mr. Seo. Anyway the company and other properties were still under Jiyeon's name and he got no access to it except for the golds.

I hope Inyoung unnie was fine too.

I really wish we could end all of this so we could all live peacefully.

"Eunjung unnie where is Soyeon unnie and Boram unnie?" Areum came in the office and ask.

"They're going to get Soyeonnie's Dad. Dr. Lee would treat him too" Eunjung replied.

She seems like she's not really focusing on her work.

"You know you could skip working today and just be there with Jiyeon coz it seems like you can't work properly. You're distracted" I said to Eunjung.

"I just wanna know and make sure that she's ok" She said.

I'm feeling the same to but I believe in my Dad and Jiyeon.

"That's why I'm suggesting you to skip working today" I said.

"Yeah. I guess I really have to. Thanks" she said.

"I'm coming with you unnie" Areum said.

"No. Miss Areum you are going to stay here and work with me. You can't leave me alone in here." I said and she frowns.

"She's right Areumie. Just stay with Hyeri and help her." Eunjung said and hurriedly leave.

I look at Areum and notice that she was staring at me with a frown on her face.

"What?" I ask.

"You really do have the same aura as that Park Jiyeon" She said and go back to her table.

We are of the same age but she act too childish for me.

"I'm not surprised if we do. Have you ever heard of the gorgeous goddess?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Park Jiyeon calls herself that and Bling unnie calls her that too" She said mockingly

I smile.

"Then, if you're familiar with that you should know that the gorgeous goddess have her apprentice and that is me. Lee Hyeri. The gorgeous goddess apprentice" I said to her and smile.

"Tss. You're not gorgeous. I'm much prettier than you" She said to me and smirked.

"No one else could be prettier than me other than the gorgeous goddess herself" I said to her

There's no way she thinks she's prettier than me.

I stand up and walk towards her.

"Hey, you can't be prettier than me you hear that? I am your boss. I'll only accept that you're prettier if you became my boss. Ara?!" I said raising my eyebrow to her.

She frowns at me.

"You are not my boss and I can be prettier than you coz that is the truth!" She said to me not wanting to lose.

I'm standing so close to her and I must say that she's indeed pretty too.

I smile.

"Why are you smiling?" she asks.

"You win. You're pretty" I sincerely said to her.

She looks dumbfounded.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Is this the first time someone compliments you?" I ask her teasingly.

"J-just go back to work and stop playing around!!" She said and goes back to her work avoiding to look at me.

She's fun to tease.