Chapter 59

EUNJUNG'S POV

I'm heading now to my fiancée's office.

I woke up alone in bed this morning she left a note saying that she have to be in the office early.

She didn't breakfast so I pack food for her and I'm sure that she get tired last night again.

I can't help but to smile remembering what happen last night.

"Good morning baby" I greeted her as I get inside her office.

"Morning Jungie" She greeted back with her head buried on her arms over the table

She didn't even bother to look at me.

I place the food on her table and sit beside her on her chair.

"You ok baby?" I ask her.

She lifts her head to look at me then hug my waist and place her head over my chest.

"I'm sleepy and hungry" She complains.

"I brought food for you" I said.

"You cook for me?" She ask and her face light up a little.

"Yup. I don't want my fiancée to starve" I said.

"Wah! You're daebak Jungie!" She said and give me a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was sweet" I said and she smile.

"Here. You should eat first before working" I said to her and open the lunch box.

"Feed me~" She cutely said.

I giggled.

"Wae? Is there something wrong with your hands?" I tease her.

"Yah! It's your fault why I'm this tired" She said and I just laugh at her.

"It's not my fault. It's yours. You're so irresistible that's why it happens again" I said and then started to feed her like what she wanted.

She smile at me while munching her food.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"I love you" She randomly said.

I smile.

"I love you too but I was asking about the food" I said.

She just give me a thumbs up.

I just continue feeding and it looks like the food that I brought was not enough.

"I never thought you were this hungry. Don't worry it'll be lunch in few more hours. So you can eat again" I said.

"Ham Eunjung" She called me with a serious tone of voice.

"Wae?" I ask.

"It happen twice so you better make sure that you'll marry me or I'll break your bones" She said

I giggled once again.

"Baby I'm marrying you. Like I said whether you like it or not you'll have to marry me but Ri told me that she and Hyomin should marry first before us. Is that ok with you?" I ask.

"Fine with me as long as we'll get married." She said and hug me once again leaning her head on my chest.

"I'll do your work so you could get some sleep." I said and kiss the top of her head.

"Is that ok?" She ask.

"Of course." I said and she stand up.

"Ok. I'll just take a nap in the couch" She said and kiss me before she go to the couch to sleep.