Chapter 33

JIYEON'S POV

Because I was bored there in the hotel I decided to search for the Lee Corporation and luckily it wasn't that hard to find.

I don't have a car so I just take a cab going there.

Getting inside the building is not that hard coz I had my ID and my company has an appointment to this company too.

But where can I find Hyeri here?

I tried calling her but it seems like her phone was in silent mode or she left it somewhere like in her car coz it keeps ringing.

Maybe I'll just ask someone

I saw a short girl passed by she looks like an executive her maybe she knows where to find Hyeri.

"Excuse me" I said and she stops and looks at me.

I know I'm a gorgeous goddess but she doesn't have to look so stunned.

And she looks familiar.

"Uhm can you tell me where can I find Lee Hyeri?" I ask her

She didn't respond and just look at me.

Wait..

It's her minus the glasses.

I supposed to know her.

Hmmm.

Right, she's my bestfriend who is obsessed about weddings.

Her parents were the once who look after me when my parents left.

She is Jeon Boram.

I don't remember the other information about her.

There's too much written in her profile that they gave to me to study.

What is the name that I use to call her before aside from nerd?

"Ramie" I said.

"Don't call me that we're not close" she coldly said to me.

Mwo?

But in her profile it's said there that we are close and that is the reason why she is my bestfriend.

Her reaction was confusing me.

"Bu-"

"You can meet her at the conference room." She said and walks away

Why so cold?

I touch my head.

I was forced to remember again.

Hyeri's Dad told me that I should stop trying to remember my past because it's forcing my brain to work too much and I would always end up having severe headache and those nosebleeds.

He gave me a medicine that would calm my overactive mind that's the one that feels like burning my head every time I took it.

But I still feel a little strange.

My head only hurts when I try to remember something from my past other than that I'm fine with other things like brainstorming that's why I'm the CEO now.

They told me I had an accident before and badly injured my head but it was surprising that I don't see any scar.

There's lot of things that I don't know but Hyeri was scared to tell me everything because she always freaks out when I got headache. She told me it could kill me.

Anyway Ramie said I can find Hyeri in the conference room but where is the conference room.

I look towards Ramie and saw a sign ahead of her.