Chapter 26

BORAM'S POV

"WHAT?!"

Soyeon and I both got shock with what Eunjung had said.

"Yah Ham Eunjung! Are you out of your mind? Can't you wait till graduation or at least let Jiyeon reach her goals in life." Soyeon said.

"Yes, Eunjungie. I do love marriages coz it was some kind of a happy ending to me but the timing was really wrong. Jiyeon won't be happy to know that you like to marry her because you need assurance that she will never choose Hyeri over you" I said.

"But what can I do? I'm so scared to lose her" she said.

"You ain't going to lose her. Don't rush things like this Eunjung. It should be on a perfect timing" Soyeon said.

"I don't know." Eunjung said.

"OK. You should discuss this to Jiyeon and if she wanted the same thing as you do we will just support you" I said.

"Yup. Never mind those romantic proposals. You have seriously need to let Jiyeon know" Soyeon said.

"Know what?"

We all turn to look at the owner of the voice.

"Jiyeonnie" I mouthed.

"What are you guys talking about? What is the thing that Jungie needs to tell me?" Jiyeon ask.

"Uhm. Clearly this is between the two of you so Ramie and I were out of it. Just ask Eunjung" Soyeonnie said and I nod.

Then, I pull Soyeon out of the room to let the couple talk privately.

"Where will we go now?" I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe we should just walk around for a while" She said and takes my hand.

I smile to her.

So that's what we do walking around.

"I'm planning to introduce you to Mom as my girlfriend." She said

"Isn't she thinking that already?" I ask her.

"No. Mom just said that to tease me actually but she knows that we're not yet official that time." She said.

"I'm cool with it. Your Mom is pretty cool" I said.

"Hmm. Your parents too. But my Dad was a little scary" she said.

I froze.

"Wae?" she ask when I suddenly stop

"You just told me that your Dad was scary" I said.

"Yup. He is kinda scary and strict to this matter but on other things he's cool" she said it calmly like she didn't even notice that I'm so stunned in here.

"So uhmm. When will you introduce me to him?" I nervously ask.

She laughs out loud.

"You're so cute Ramie. Don't be too nervous" she said and pinches my cheek.

I pout.

"Yah it's not funny! I want your Dad to like me too" I said.

"Sorry. I'm sure he will don't worry" she said and hug me.

"Actually I haven't contact my Dad five months ago. I don't know where is and it's kinda odd that he didn't even send me messages. Before even though we rarely see each other he would send me mails at least every month" She said.

"Maybe he's just busy" I said.

"Yeah maybe he is but it's still kinda odd that he forgets me" she said.