Chapter 30

EUNJUNG'S POV

I was nervous.

Damn nervous.

Tonight is the night that I would propose to Jiyeon.

I had been preparing for this but I can't help but to feel really nervous and at the same time excited.

"Is everything ok?" I ask Soyeonnie.

"Eunjung you've ask me that question for the 10th time and for the 10th time I'm going to say everything was ok" she said.

"Relax Eunjungie. You call pull it off." Hyojoon told me.

I took a deep breath.

"By the way is Jiyeon already here?" I ask.

"She's not yet here" Hyomin said.

"Don't worry Eunjungie. You know Jiyeon. She was never punctual" Boram said.

She can't ditch this party.

"I'll call her" Hyomin said.

"Opps. Not picking up. But don't worry you know my sister. She will come" Hyomin said.

The party was going on.

"Eunjung did you call a media for this?" Mom asks.

Media?

"No Mom. Why?" I curiously ask.

"There were reporters outside" She said.

"MWO?/ REPORTERS?"

Those are our reactions when we heard what Mom says.

"I didn't invite any reporters Mom and why would they come here. We're not celebrities" I said.

"We can't shoo them away or this party will became a disaster" Soyeon said.

"Well, let's proceed to what is planned and let them see it. We've got nothing to lose though" Hyojoon said and je was right.

Nothing to lose.

Nothing change except for the fact that I'm more nervous now because of the presence of the media.

"Miss Jiyeon already arrives" Ahjumma said to us.

This is it.

We go outside to execute the plan but I frown when I saw the person beside my girlfriend.

Lee Hyeri.

Why is she here again?

I can't believe Jiyeon was still hanging out with that girl even though she was the reason why we had this so called fight.

"Eunjung. Chill. Just proceed to your proposal. It's much better if Hyeri would witness this right? She would know that Jiyeon is yours and she can't take her away from you" Hyomin whispered to me and that made me smile.

She's right.

This is much better.

So I just go up the stage for my proposal

I took a deep breath and look at Jiyeon.

She was frowning at me.

The camera flashes is blinding me a little and I'm feeling much nervous than ever.

I better get started.

"Good evening everyone. Tonight is a very special night for me not just because I already graduated but also because tonight I wanna ask someone very close to my heart a very important question." I said.