Chapter 41

JIYEON'S POV

We are gathered here in the living room waiting for our real father to tell us everything.

An awkward atmosphere can't be help in this kind of situation right now.

"So Dad. Mr. Seo used you in the experiment because you found out the whole truth and tried to expose it right?" Soyeon started the question.

"Yes, I found out long time ago that Mr. Ham was secretly working with him so the two of us argue with this. Mr. Seo's reputation was not really good. I didn't know that time that he was my ex-girlfriend's brother before and when I found out that he was and he's planning to continue the experiment I tried to stop him while I'm trying to figure out how to stop him I found our his darkest secrets. I found out that I had kids with her sister but he hides her sister for revenge" He explained.

"Why did Mom tried to kill him before?" Oppa ask.

"It was because he was psycho. He tried to kill your grandparents many times but your Mom was always there to stop him." He explained.

"Do you perhaps have an idea where our real Mom is?" I ask.

"Yeah, your Mom lives in a small village away from the city. She chooses to live there away from everyone after she gave birth because she thought she lost the three of you and because I was married that time to Soyeon's Mom. I couldn't say no to the marriage because Soyeon's Mom was already pregnant with Soyeon that time." He said.

Soyeon unnie just look down.

"I tried to love your Mom Soyeonnie" He said to Soyeon.

"I know. You become faithful to her but things really didn't work out. I understand Dad" she said

"So we could go to Mom and meet her. We should let her know that the three of us were still alive" Unnie said.

"Right, it could be our vacation too" Qri said which everyone agrees.

"Are you sure? You have to climb a mountain and cross a river to get into that village" Dad said.

"Adventure sounds fun" Jungie said.

Heol I could've imagine how tiring it is to be there.

"Don't worry baby. I'll carry you when you're tired." she said to me and kisses my cheek.

I smile to her.

"Gosh. The most clingy couple is back" Soyeon commented.

"Qri and Hyomin then, Jiyeon and Eunjung were couples right?" Dad asks.

"Yeah Dad. Wae?" Soyeonnie ask.

"Well, you're going to have a little problem if you're going to meet her. She's kind of against this relationship. Sure she doesn't care if it is just someone else but I'm sure it's not ok with her if it is her kids." Dad said.

I sighed.

"Then, let's just not meet her" I said and hug Jungie.

I don't know but after everything that happens I don't think I'd be wanting to be separated from Jungie again.

"But Jiyeon she's our Mom. She had to meet us too" Unnie said.

"But she will be against us" I said.

"We could try to explain things. She's our Mom. She could understand us for sure" Unnie said.

"What if she don't? I don't want to take risk." I said.

"Well, you guys still don't know your Mom personally so I guess before you tell them everything know her first" Ramie said.

Eh?