Chapter 31

FIVE YEARS LATER

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Because you're important to me too. Very important actually. When I first give you the magnifying glass. I gave you half of my heart."

"Jiyeon"

"Now I'm giving you its pair. I gave you my whole heart."

"Jiyeon"

"I want you to know that the love I feel for you was no joke. I feel like I was going to explode with all the love I feel for you."

"Jiyeon"

"I never actually thought I could love like this though my entire life I feel so unloved. I'm glad that I still believe in love and now I found you I'm even more glad" she said and smile to me.

"Jiyeon"

"Goodbye Eunjung"

"Wait! Don't leave!"

Damn another dream of her again.

For the past five years I always dream of her every night.

I'm still hoping one day I would wake up that my gorgeous goddess baby would be back to me and everything will be ok.

I do love her.

I still love her.

Nothing change at all and I miss her so much already

"EUNJUNG!!!"

I ignore the person who gets inside my room.

"Yah! You're ignoring me. You're so mean!" She irritably said.

"Why are you here Soyeon?" I ask her.

"Let's hang out." She said.

"I'll pass this time" I said and go to the bathroom.

"You'll pass this time? You always refuse to hang out with us Ham Eunjung! That is unacceptable!" She yelled from the outside.

I didn't respond.

I just go outside my house when I really have to other than that I just stay here and do nothing.

"You should go out today too!" she said.

"I am going out today" I said.

"Where to?! You're going to search for Jiyeon again?! It's been five years Eunjung! She already forget about us!" She yelled at me.

I didn't respond.

My heart tells me that Jiyeon still loves me.

She's still loves me.

I can feel it.

I change my and go out of the bathroom.

I thought Soyeon already left but she's still here sitting on my bed.

"What?" I ask her and she was staring at me.

"Qri needs your help in the company Eunjung. Right now we have a big problems with the investors. They're suddenly backing out" She said.

About the others.

Qri was now the CEO of Mom and her Dad's company and she hired the others as her employee.

Gladly, Hyojoon can walk now.

They're working together as a team.

I could be a part of the company too if I want but I'm not interested to any of it.