Chapter 45

JIYEON'S POV

"So does this mean you were accepting us?" I ask Ms. P.

"You're my kids. How can I not? After I've heard about your past. No wonder it really broke my heart especially now that I learned the truth. I should've stayed" She said while crying.

I was holding back my tears.

Hyomin unnie was already crying while oppa is just looking down but there's no way this gorgeous goddess is going to tear up

"Well, let's look on the bright side though I'm not really sure if I could consider this BRIGHT... *raise an eyebrow to Hannah*... You have Hannah now" I said.

Hannah rolled her eyes on me.

This kid has a lot of gorgeous goddess potential but the problem is she can't take my Jungie away from me.

I can't accept that even if she is my sister.

"Unnie Oppa" Hannah approach Unnie and Oppa and give them a hug but she just glared at me.

I smirked.

This kid will learn a lot from me.

"Anyway Ms. P or should we call you now Mom? Either of the two. Dad says and we talk about this already. I hope my relationship with Eunjung and Unnie's relationship to Qri is fine with you" I said to her.

"Eunjung unnie will not gonna marry you!! You're very ugly!! An ugly dinosaur!!" Hannah said to me.

"Hannah. Don't say that to your Jiyeon unnie!" Mom said to her.

I sighed and squat so that we could be on the same level.

This kid is still my sister.

But nevertheless I'm the gorgeous goddess and I NEVER EVER allow someone to call me ugly.

"You're very cute dongsaeng you know that? But you better choose the words you used to me wisely. Coz this someone you're calling ugly dinosaur bites" I said.

She cross her arms and frown at me.

"I don't care what you're talking about!! You're still the ugly dinosaur and you'll forever be!!" She said

Park Jiyeon calm yourself.

I stand up

"Get this kid away from me if you don' want to see her flying!" I said to them and Soyeon immediately pull Hannah away from me.

"Now mother let's go back to the topi-"

"Don't call her mother! I can't accept you as my sister!" Hannah said to me.

"I don't care if you accept me or not. I got a lot of rejections in my life. You're not the first so shut up" I said coz I'm really annoyed and my head starts to hurt again.

Damn when will this end?

"Jiyeon" Oppa said to me and I just ignore her and look at Mom.

I can see pity in the way she looks at me.

A thing that I don't need.

"Well, like I what I've said to you before. I will try my best to accept it. Seems like Eunjung and Qri were good persons" She said.

"Mom. Kyul is the daughter of grandpa's lawyer's son and Eunjung was Dad's bestfriend daughter but Mr. Ham already passed away" Unnie said.

"Mom I don't want Jiyeon unnie to be my sister. I don't like her to be my sister so please no!" Hannah pleads to Mom.