Chapter 53

BORAM'S POV

NO WAY IT CAN'T BE HER!!

Soyeonnie held my hand.

"Don't be scared Ramie" She said to me.

I wish it's that easy.

A woman comes out of the car.

"Tss. I really don't like your grandma ever Ramie." Jiyeon said.

I don't like her either but I can't change the fact that she's my grandmother.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Appa ask her.

"Is that the way you welcome me now?" Grandma asks raising her eyebrows.

"It's because you're not welcome in here" I said.

"But there was an agreement and it should happen" She insisted.

"Mrs. Jeon. Mr. Ham was long gone. If you want we could pay his debts" Atty. Lee said.

"Still Mr. Ham's daughter needs to marry my granddaughter" She insisted.

"Eunjung was my daughter now. Since Eunjung decided to leave her father I arrange Eunjung's paper making me her father. Not biologically but I'm her father in the law and since Mr. Ham was already dead he cannot complain with that anymore. Eunjung was a Lee now" Atty. Lee said.

"I am?" Eunjung was surprised with that.

"Yes Eunjung. Your father's involvement to a lot of illegal issues worries me. I treated you already as my real daughter already but don't worry you still could keep your surname. I'm sorry for not informing you " He said.

"So. In other words. Jungie doesn't have to marry Ramie" Jiyeon said happily.

"Grandma. I don't want to be rude to you. I will be very happy if you could accept Soyeon for me. At least give it a try but if you can't do that. I'm very sorry but I can't choose you." I said to her and look down.

"I will never accept this! Don't ever come to me if things gone wrong!" She irritably said and walk back to her car.

We just watch her car leave.

I sighed.

"Are you ok?" Soyeon ask me.

I just smile and hug her.

It's not that ok but at least now I'm sure that Soyeon and I will always be together.

"So I guess the fun should start now?" Bling ask and so everyone agrees.

And so the fun continues.

It's a double celebration.

Me and Soyeon's wedding then Qri and Hyomin's engagement.

"Smile. I know that you're sad because of your grandma but I do believe there are still lots of reasons to be happy" Soyeonnie said to me.

"Yeah. You're right" I said and smile to her and we join the fun.

AREUM'S POV

I still feel a little awkward around Hyeri you know.

I do love her and we started as enemies.

We never treated each other like friends before and now she's automatically my fiancee.

I sigh.

She agrees to marry me but she doesn't really love me. Her heart was still on Jiyeon unnie's even though Jiyeon unnie never once look on her way.

"Hey fiancée. What are you doing here in the corner?" Hyeri suddenly appears beside me.