Chapter 46

QRI'S POV

"So you're really leaving now?" Ms. P asks.

"Yes Mom. We love to stay but we have to go back and take care of the problem" Hyojoon said.

"Mom I'd like to go to the city. I never been there before. I want to study there too. Let's go with them" Hannah said to her Mom.

"Yeah Mom. You and Hannah can live in the city with us. Right Tweeny?" Minnie said.

"Whatever you guys agreed" Jiyeon said like she don't care at all.

If we just don't know that she and Eunjung were kinda not ok by now we will think that she doesn't care about her Mom and her little sister.

Ms. P thinks for a while and with also the help of Hannah's convincing she already agrees.

Minnie hugs me because she was very happy.

But...

There's another problem again.

This means I can't propose to her yet.

Why do this always have to happen?

Everytime I will try to propose to her a problem comes up.

I sighed.

"Why are you sighing Kyul?" Minnie asks.

"Uhm I wasn't sighing. Just taking a deep breath" I said making an excuse.

"Why do you have to do that? You have no reason to take a deep breath?" She asks again.

What to say?

"I have coz you always take my breath away" I said and give her a sweet smile.

I hope she buys my excuse

"And now you suddenly become cheesy. Are you sure you're ok?" She asks me.

"Yeah of course I'm ok" I just say and hug her so that she would stop asking me.

Bling look at me and just shrug

I don't know why she did that but I'm sure it has something to do with my proposal to Hyomin that I have to postpone again.

That's so unfortunate.

After few minutes we finally leave the house and start to walk again.

The water on the river was but high but we still can cross.

"Eunjung unnie carry me! Carry me!" Hannah said cutely to Eunjung.

"What happen to her and Jiyeon?" I ask Minnie.

"I don't know but I'm sure that it has something to do with the kiss this morning" She said

Most likely.

Anyway Jiyeon is frowning so bad right now and if her death glare could really kill I'm very sure that Eunjung and Hannah's body where floating now in the river.

JIYEON'S POV

Damn it.

Why annoying things have to come at ones?

It's making me super annoyed.

First, is that damn someone who is spreading the false rumor.

Second, this Ham Eunjung is doing this to me because I didn't kiss her.

I should've just kissed her.

Maybe it was really my fault.

But why do she have to ignore me.