Chapter 35

QRI'S POV

"Is everything arranged?" I ask my secretary.

"Yes Miss Lee. We've done everything you told us for Miss PJY's office." She said.

"Good. You can leave now. I'll just call you when I need something" I said and she leaves my office.

"Goodmorning Kyul" Minnie come in and give me a peck.

"Goodmorning too" I said and pull her to sit on my lap.

"You're so early today" she said.

Right, she was about to fetch me.

"Yup. I need to make sure everything was ok when Miss PJY arrives today" I said and she frowns.

"Minnie. We talk about this already. Please we need her. You don't have to talk to her. You could just ignore her" I said.

She sighs.

"Fine. For the sake of the company I will try to work with her" She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Hey love birds!!"

The door opens and Bling comes in.

"Hyomin-ah can Qri and I go out on a date today?" She asks Minnie.

Actually she likes teasing Hyomin a lot.

"No! Why would my girlfriend go out on a date with you?!" Minnie angrily answers her.

She knows Bling was just teasing her but she always falls for it.

"Oh too bad. Qri already said yes to me" Bling said and smirked to my girlfriend.

"Stop teasing my Minnie Bling" I said to Bling because Minnie looks like she's going to bite her any moment now.

"Minnie Bling and I were not going in a date ok?" I said to her before she erupted.

"Then why are you here Boreum?" Minnie asks her raising her eyebrows.

"Hey, Sweetie lower down your eyebrows. I just heard that the gorgeous goddess is back. I wanna meet her" Bling said

"Tss. You're still wanna be her friend?" Hyomin ask

"Of course I do. The fight is between the two of you. Jiyeon and I were just fine" Bling said

"Hey guys"

We all look at the girl who gets inside.

Mwoya?

"Is that a wig or your hair grew so fast Ham?" Bling ask.

"It's a wig" Eunjung said.

"But why do you have to wear a wig? Did something bad happen to your hair?" I ask.

"Nope. My hair is perfectly fine. I just feel it this way. You guys got a problem with that?" She asks and we shook our head.

That's pretty weird of her but anyway that's what she want so let it be.

"You'll be working with Jiyeon instead of Hyeri. I don't what happen but they say it's gonna be Miss PJY instead of Hyeri. Are you ready for it?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Nothing. Forget about it and please try not to be too harsh on Areumie" I said to her.

I have a feeling that she'll be having a hard time dealing with the two girls.

I'm sure Areumie won't like Jiyeon and Jiyeon being Jiyeon won't like her too so I'll just wish my sister good luck.