Prologue

"Cut it out! Or I'll kick your ass!" The five year old girl yelled, standing in front of the defenseless Midoriya. Bakugou just gave her a cocky smirk. "Oh yeah?! You don't even have a quirk either! So what can you do to stop me?!" He asked as he advanced towards them both. Dia got into a fighting stance as Bakugou grew closer, his friends right behind him. "D-D-Dia-chan! Don't! You'll get hurt! Run while you still can!" Little Midoriya pleaded, making Bakugou even cockier. "You better listen to Deku. I'll give you a chance to surrender before I pummel you!" He exclaimed, making a tiny explosion in his hand. Dia didn't move a muscle, but instead glared at the ash blonde. "Tch. Fine! You asked for it!" He raised his fist to punch her, only to be judo flipped and thrown to the ground with excessive force. Dia shot the remaining two a challenging look, sending them running away. She looked back down at the shocked Bakugou before turning to face Midoriya and the other kid he had been protecting. "Uh... Um... Thanks Dia-chan!" Midoriya exclaimed as he bowed. She grabbed his hand and began tugging him away. "C'mon. We should go before he regains his senses."

Katsuki's POV

She... She took me down so easily... How?... How?! Does she think she's better than me?! She looks down on me doesn't she?! I bet her and Deku are laughing at me behind my back right now! Damn her! Always standing up for Deku! What's so special about that quirkless loser?! What's so good about him that she's always by his side?! Deku.... You just can't stop getting in my way!