Chapter 13.5

It took me a while to realize that Rin was kissing me. His lips are softer than Kat's... I thought before pushing him off. I covered my mouth, not knowing what to say or do. "Sorry. I've always wanted my first kiss to be you... I apologize if I got too carried away and overstepped my bounds." He said with a blush. "Rin... I don't know what to say." I said, looking up at the albino male as the light danced across his skin. He just gave me a soft smile. "It's Ok if you have no romantic feelings for me. I can just die a happy man now." He sighed in contempt as he looked back at the crystal lake. I looked at the lake as well, watching in awe as it began to glow as the dimness grew around it. When the sun was completely down, the lake reassembled a galaxy. All I could do was stare with my mouth agape. "This lake is filled with a type of glowing bacteria. The bacteria itself is harmless to humans, but can kill an animal within moments. Amazing how something so deadly can be so beautiful, isn't it?" Rin asked, stopping the songs the crickets sang to us. I nodded, at a loss for words. "Let's get you home. It's pretty late out." He said lowly, grasping my hand in his and tugging me away from the small body of water.

~

I plopped in my bed and let out a blissful sigh. How did that shy boy little grow to be so charming? I thought as memories of him from years ago compared themselves to his present self. "So, pretty boy is your boyfriend?" Kat's voice said out of no where. I jolted up and looked around, almost immediately spotting him in the corner. "Why the hell are you in my house?!" I asked, slightly shouting. He leaned against the wall and sighed. "I asked my question first." He shot back with sass. I raised my eyebrows at him. "And I asked second." I replied, starting a small glaring contest between us. After a while, he gave up and kicked off the wall. Kat kept his head down as he advanced towards me, a sad feeling radiating off of him. He sat beside me, hugging my torso and unknowingly putting his face in my breasts as if I were his mother and he were a six year old. "I-I'm afraid to lose you. After what happened... I'm afraid you won't wake up if that happens again. Promise me..... PROMISE ME YOU WON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" I sat in shock as Katsuki cried into my bosom. "PROMISE ME DAMMIT!" He shouted when I didn't respond, looking up at me as he clung to the back of my shirt. I set my hand on his head, slowly running me finger through his hair as I looked down at him. "Ok Kat." I said softly, causing a shocked expression to cross his face before it morphed into a happy one, tears still streaming. He moved his arms from around my torso to around my shoulders, engulfing me in his warmth. My hand ran laps on his back in an attempt to comfort him. But if one of you are in life threatening danger... I may not be able to keep that promise. I thought as the vulnerable Katsuki spooned me. "Never leave me." He said, looking me in the eye once he finally stopped crying. "Never...." He trailed off, falling asleep with his head on my bosom. I inwardly groaned, unwilling to carry him down the stairs to put him on the couch. You know I'm lazy... I thought while sighing and laying down beside Katsuki, nothing but an empty space between to separate us. Just as I began to doze off, Katsuki wrapped his arms around me and pulling me towards him, softly snoring in my ear. I sighed and let it happen. This isn't so bad. I thought, drifting into a dreamless slumber.

~

I woke up early the next morning tucked in. The bed was so comfortable that I almost went back to sleep... Until I heard ruckus from somewhere in the house. I immediately jolted up. Explosions?! I thought as the house ever so slightly shook. My ears twitched at the faint sounds. I listened harder, hearing the sound of someone panting. They must be in my gym... I rushed to the said location, sneaking into the room with camouflage. I turned back to normal upon seeing a certain ash blond male sitting on the floor panting. "Kat?" I asked, causing his head to snap in my direction. I raised an eyebrow at him, taking note that he was in nothing but a pair of shorts. Even though I was stoic on the outside, on the inside I was fangirling over his toned body. "It's Saturday. I just thought that since I was here, I would use your gym to train. It's the only one I can use my quirk in without destroying the equipment. But if you don't want me in here I'll-" "No it's fine that you're here. What are you training for?" I asked, cutting him off. He stared at me in confusion for a bit before something seemingly clicked. "The Yuei sports festival. It's in two weeks." He said with all seriousness. "Welp, do your best." I said, turning away to leave. "Aren't you going to train?!" He asked, slight irritation in his voice. I shook my head, stopping at the door. "With the countless times I've trained since I was very young.... I don't think I'd need it." I said as I left the confused and irritated male to his lonesome. The sports festival, huh? Bout time we had some fun at this school.