Chapter 52.5

"Mama, I think Eri should open her presents first, and then us." Haruko suggested. His brother nodded in agreement with a large smile. "Alright then! Go on Eri!" I exclaimed, gesturing to the said girl. She looked up with a blush, a little shy. "A-alright!" She exclaimed, grabbing the first gift which was a large box with red sparkly wrapping paper. "It's from Aoyama-kun..." She said, trailing off, looking at the card. She quickly opened it and gasped when she looked inside. Her eyes lit up as she pulled out a beautiful, yet slightly blinding tiara. She stared at it with a smile on her face and stars in her eyes. "It's beautiful Aoyama-kun! Thank you!" She cheered as she put it on her head. She reached back in the box and held up a little white ball gown with crystals all over it. "No need to thank me, madame. Every princess needs to shine!" He replied, striking a dramatic pose. Eri giggled and moved on to the next gift. It was small and wrapped in plain light red wrapping paper.  "It's from Uravity-san..." When she opened it she smiled and pulled a charm bracelet out. "I love it!" She exclaimed pointing out each charm before putting it on her wrist. Uraraka sighed in relief while Eri proceeded to go through the rest of the gifts.

Ashido got her a cute pair of floral overalls.

Tsuyu got her a pair of shoes with roses on them.

Tenya got her a diary.

Ojirou got her a little karate uniform.

Kaminari got her a pair of headphones with cat ears on them.

Kiri got her a pair of stud earrings.

Koda got her a big stuffed bunny.

Sato got her a box of homemade cookies.

Shouji-nii got her a cute doll that had a lot of hair so she could practice.

Jirou got her an mp3 player.

Sero got her a whole box of barrettes and hair bows.

Tokoyami got her a black nail polish.

Shouto got her a really classy, but expensive dress.

Toru got her a cute outfit that consist of a frilly pink blouse, pink shoes and a pair of black shorts.

Kat got her a jean jacket with little pins on it from all over the world.

Mineta got her a silver bracelet.

Momo got her a really expensive necklace.

After looking around a bit, Eri didn't see anymore. "Mido, you didn't get her anything?" I asked, putting everyone's attention on him. "Oh! I did! Sorry, I didn't realize my gift wasn't out here! Let me get it from the hallway real quick!" Mido disappeared around the corner and arrived seconds later wheeling in a pink bike with streamers around the corner. Eri gasped in surprise and jumped up. "Show off." Someone mumbled as Eri hugged Mido tightly. "Thank you for all the wonderful gifts everyone!" Eri exclaimed, formally bowing. Mirio suddenly burst in carrying two big boxes. One was red and the other was blue, but both had holes in them. "I AM HERE!" He exclaimed, quickly but gently setting the red box down in front of Eri and the blue one down in front of the boys. "Go on and open em!" He exclaimed, doing a hurry gesture.

"You first, sis."

"You first, sis."

The boys said at the same time. Eri blinked a bit, staring down at the box. She pulled the lid off and her face lit up like it never had before. "Thanks daddy!" She squealed, picking up a white kitten with blue eyes, hugging it to her chest. Tears began streaming down her face and we all panicked. "E-Eri-chan?! Are you ok?" Mirio asked, rushing to her. "I... I love it so much." She sniffled. The twins opened their box together. Out of the box jumped two dark brown puppies. Both had one blue eye and one green eye, just on opposite sides. They pounced on the twins and licked their faces. "Thanks Mirio-kun!" Haruki exclaimed as his brother giggled from the lick attack he was getting. "You're the best!" Haruko exclaimed. "Wh-where's mommy's gift?" Eri asked, composing herself. "Ah, right." Mirio said before shrugging his trenchcoat off and tossing it A-side to reveal a purple present onsie underneath. A tag hung off the top of the zipper and it read: To: Dia, From: Your dreams. Mirio put a gift bow on top of his head and hot down on one knee. I blushed and covered my face with both hands as he knelt before me. The girls all squealed with blushes adorning their faces. "Unwrap me whenever you want, I'll wait." He said, extending his arms. I blushed harder. "Senpai... Now's not a time to make inappropriate jokes like that." I said, uncovering my face. He smirked and swiftly pulled out two pieces of paper from a small pocket on his chest. "Who said I was joking?" He asked, handing me the paper and I jumped up and down squealing when I saw that they were theater tickets to Les Miserables. "So you wanna open your gift before or after the show? We have about thirty minutes till it starts..." Mirio asked, gesturing to himself. "What about t-" "Go ahead mommy! They'll take good care of us! Don't worry." Eri said with a smile, still hugging her new kitten, which was purring in her arms. "Yeah mama go! Well be alright!" Haruko said with an assuring smile. Haruki just nodded in response, giving me a shooing motion. "Let's go to the show already!" I excitedly shouted. "Afterwards it is!" Mirio exclaimed as he swooped me up in his arms and carried me outside. He put me in the car and began driving to the theatre as I excitedly clutched my ticket.

~Ashido's POV~

I put the camera back on the kids after Senpai carried Dia away. "They're not actually gonna fuck, right?" Bakugou asked, glaring at Midoriya. Midoriya covered Eri's ears while Kirishima and Kaminari covered the twin's. "Dude! There's little kids here!" Kirishima scolded. "I- I don't know... That wasn't part of the plan." Midoriya replied. Bakugou growled in response. "WELL IF THEY DO I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU SHIT HEAD!" Bakugou shouted, causing explosions.