Chapter 6

Yes. This s just something I'm testing in case of emergencies

Emergencies?! Dia... I'm glad you're worried but now isn't the best time.... I need to do this on my own.

Alright Mido. I trust you.

I cut off the connection and put my attention back in the monitors. For now, Urakara had successfully found the room with the bomb; while Mido was at a dead end, sitting down and most likely thinking up a strategy. I subconsciously put a thumb in my mouth as I anxiously watched the screen. What is up with Kat? That was the moment I focused all my attention on Kat, closing my eyes and putting two fingers on my forehead. He was having a flashback... And I saw everything. I disconnected and put a hand over my mouth. That's why he hates MidoMido? That's why he thinks he's better? Well... I guess it's somewhat understandable. We stick to what we learn from a young age unless we are corrected... And no one was there to correct Kat. I thought, looking up to see that Kat found Mido. He said something before pulling the thin key out of the grenade like gauntlet and causing a massive explosion. I felt my jaw drop. WHAT THE FACKING FACK? I thought before plotting a million different ways to kill Kat. My.... My baby... He almost killed my baby! I'll kill him then bring him back to life then kill him again! "Uuhh... D? Are you okay? You seem more angry than panicked." Kirishima asked with caution as everyone else backed away.
Kirishima went up to All Might as Kat taunted Mido. "Sensei, please put a stop to this! That Bakugou kid's gone mental, at this rate he'll kill him!" He pleaded with a hint of irritation. Kat continued beating the shit out of MidoMido relentlessly, making me angrier by the second. Mido got back up and ran when he had the chance as Bakugou yelled at him. Tears streamed down Mido's face as he tried back. A few more students began asking All Might to stop the fight. I calmed myself for the time being since my anger would bring something horrible for sure. They soon charged at each other and Bakugou sent a large blast his way, only to have it deflected upwards through all the floors to where Gravity Girl was. She retrieved the core and All Might called it as the heroes' win. The moment the bots put MidoMido on the stretcher, I rushed to the nurses office.

~

I stayed with Mido until All Might walked in and got scolded by the nurse. After that, I sniffed out Bakugou just as he was leaving the boys restroom and punched him in the face, sending him flying down the hall. He held his cheek and immediately sat up, anger radiating off of him until he saw it was me who hit him. His expression morphed into slight worry but frustration was still evident. "What the fuck do you want bitch? If you're looking for an apology then you might as well go tell water not to be wet." He growled. I clenched my fist and stomped over to him. I grabbed his collar and yanked him up before slapping him. "I don't know what the hell has gotten into you but you need to chill the fuck out. What you did today was completely unnecessary and uncalled for you insensitive prick. Why don't you get your head out of your perfectly bleached asshole and see how irrelevant you are compared to the whole fucking population?! I can't explain how much respect I lost for you today Bakugou. I tried to be there for you and I tried being at least your frenemy, but today was the last straw. From here on out, you mean NOTHING to me. You ash-blonde bitch." I growled before turning to walk away. Before I got far, Bakugou grabbed my wrist. "Don't you fucking dare walk away from me." He growled, "Don't you fucking dare walk away after all we've been through. Don't you FUCKING DARE LEAVE ME ALL ALONE AGAIN!" he yelled, his voice trembling. I yanked my wrist out of his grasp with out turning to face him. "That's the sad part Bakugou. You've always been on your own." I said before walking off, leaving him in the middle of the hallway. Alone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the short chapter and the delay, I just felt it was good to end it here.