The Twins

Haruko~

The older twin, more introverted but extrovert only with his brother every now and then, hard to dicifer how he feels cause he's pretty stoic.

QUIRK:

He has a mixture of Dia and Overhaul's quirk and I don't have a name for it yet.

-He can restore something back to its original form with a simple touch (much like how Overhaul does when he destroys shit). Only thing is, much like Dia's healing, it takes physical energy to do so and the amount of energy he has to use is dependant on the size and scale of which he's trying to restore something.

-He can create living creatures and the accuracy of the creature depends on his knowledge of it. Any animal he creates will have healing properties to the touch if he wills it to and he has full control over anything he creates as long as he keeps his emotions in tact. The animal's emotions reflects his own. For example, even if he doesn't show it, if Haruko is angry because he is being provoked, whatever creature he created will become more hostile and uncontrollable; but if he's calm, he has full control over the creature.

-He can fully t

ransform into any beasts there is and simultaneously control the other animals he created.

-He can bring things back to life after a certain amount of time of them being deceased.

Haruki~

The younger twin, Extroverted and always beaming. It's always clear to tell what he's feeling because he'll show it.

QUIRK:

He also has a mixture of Dia and Overhaul's quirk and I still don't have a name for it yet.

-He can destroy anything with a touch (just like Overhaul does). Only his brother can restore whatever he destroys. It takes no energy to destroy anything on any scale.

- He can create any plant and the accuracy of what effect it has is dependent on his knowledge of the particular plant he wants to create. He can grow a plant as large as he wants, but extreme things take energy. He can incoperate his destruction with any plant he creates and whatever part.

-He can partially

shapeshift (even less than Dia can), only being able to turn a couple limbs at a time into animal parts. (Like tiger claws instead of regular nails or bear arms instead of human arms).

-He can instantly kill someone/something if he focuses.

LOOKS:

They look exactly like Overhaul, just with Dia's eye color and her eyebrows. They also have Dia's olive skin tone. Other than that, they look exactly like Overhaul.