Chapter 52

Eri is eight now and I am 17, so I was finally able to adopt her. Instead of just 'Eri', she became Eri Munda. And by using Mirio as a lab rat with the help of Aizawa-sensei, she was able to learn how to control her quirk and give Mirio his quirk back. The twins will be turning 2 in the summer.

After walking Eri to elementary school and dropping the twins off at daycare, I began my journey to U.A. my heart was racing with each step I took. I was a sophomore now along with the rest of class A. Shinsou kept me updated during my absence since he was able to join the hero course and he wouldn't stop emphasizing on how much everyone missed me.

I arrived at the gates, taking a deep breath before I walked passed the arches. "D! That you?!" Kiri shouted. A turned in the direction of the voice and before I could even spot him, he was spinning me around. "Woah! Haha!" I giggled. He quickly set me down and hugged me tightly. He's grown... And his voice is a bit deeper... I thought as I smiled against his chest. "DIA-CHAN!!!" Mido suddenly shouted, snatching me right out of Kiri's arms and into his own. I was a little shocked at how buff Mido had gotten. I couldn't see it, but I could definitely feel it through his uniform. "That was a bold move, man." Kiri said passive aggressively. Mido ignored him and looked down at me, putting his forehead to mine. "I've missed you so much. When you didn't respond to my messaged or calls I got worried sick. But sensei told us that you were fine, just completing special training and I felt a little at ease, but I couldn't help but be restless." He said with a sad smile. Special training? So that's what you told them... "Dia?" Someone called from afar. Soon, I was surrounded by my classmates since they walked in the gate one by one. Everyone nearly smothered me in attempts to give me a group hug. I laughed a bit. Wow! Everyone's grown since I've last seen them... A hand grabbing one of my breasts interrupted my thoughts I punched Mineta in the face hard enough to send him flying a few feet. "Fuckin perv." I growled, feeling my eyebrow twitch. "Hey sis!" Shoji exclaimed, scooping me up above everyone else and hugging me. "Shoji-nii!" I happily cheered, hugging him back. "SIS!?" "NII?!" Mido and Tenya exclaimed. I laughed at their reactions and nodded. "We're not blood related." Shoji explained, setting me down. "So how was your training?" Ashido asked, curiosity flickering in her eyes. I furrowed my brows in confusion for a moment. Training? Oh right! Sensei's half-assed excuse! I thought before groaning. "It was so exhausting." I replied, stretching.
"You seem to have a knack for going ghost on us!" Ojirou exclaimed, nervously rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah! We were all super worried!" Uraraka chimed. "Next time you go off on some big training adventure, let us know ahead of time, ok?" Kaminari added. "We should celebrate your return!" Hagakure squealed excitedly. "I'll bake!" Sato called. "I'll help plan it!" Mido piped. "I'll create decorations!" Momo said. "I'll put a playlist together and DJ!" Jirou volunteered. "The Bakugou squad will decorate!" Sero declared, striking a pose with Ashido, Kirishima and Kaminari. "I'll cook. Fuck you guys." Kat growled from beside them. "I'll escort Dia!" Shouto proclaimed. "If you all don't get to class on time, I'll cancel it." Aizawa-sensei said boredly as he walked past us. We all practically stampeded to the classroom after that.

~

After classes, everyone went off to do their own thing and Shouto stayed with me. "Come on, Dia. Let's go out somewhere." He said with a smile, grabbing my hand. "Uh... Actually Shouto... I have to um..." There's no shame in him knowing, right? I'm not ashamed at all! All three of my kids are fuckin beautiful! I thought. "I have to go pick some special little someones up. You can come with me if you want." I offered, putting my stuff in my bag. Shouto nodded, smiling a little wider. "As long as I get to be with you, I don't care where we go." He replied. I raised my brows and slung my bag over my shoulder. "Still I flirt I see. Let's go, Prince Charming." I said, walking out of the classroom. He followed close behind me as we left campus. "May I ask who these 'special little someones' are?" Shouto asked me we crossed the bridge. I looked over my shoulder and smirked. "You'll see." I replied.