Chapter 2.5

I took a break from my training and sat down, worried about Mido as I listened to the pouring rain outside. Ever since the beginning of his training, he's been looking exhausted in class. Not to mention his muttering habit getting a bit worse. I really hoped All Might wasn't going too hard on him for these first two months.
My thoughts were interrupted by someone pounding on the door. I hesitated to go answer it. No one ever comes here... Mido doesn't know my address so who could it possibly be? I thought as I approached the door. Who ever was knocking on the door was really impatient. If it wasn't as sturdy it probably would've flew off the hinges by now. I swung the door open, the last person I expected to see standing before me.
"Kat? What the hell are you doing here?" He stepped into my house. "Nice place. You've got some classy shit." He said, ignoring my question and taking his shoes off. I closed the door and locked it. "How'd you even find out where I live?!" He sat down on my couch and kicked his feet up. "I have my ways." He said nonchalantly as he put his hands behind his head. "Are you stalking me or something?! What do you want?" I asked, irritation evident in my voice as I stomped in front of him. Katsuki eyed me up and down before looking away with a small blush. "I see you were working out." He said casually as if he didn't just barge into my house like he lived here. "Oh really?! What gave it away? The fact that I'm doused in my own sweat or the clothes?!" I asked sarcastically. A vein popped out of his forehead. "You makin' fun of me?!" He slightly yelled. Aaand there's the normal Katsuki. I thought with a triumphant aura.
He still seems off though... "Kat... Why are you here? Did something happen?" I asked, sitting next to him on the couch. He averted his gaze, his hands still behind his head. "Kat? What's wrong?" I pressed, subconsciously putting a hand on his thigh. His blush darkened a bit as he continued looking away. "Fine. Don't tell me." I said, getting up off the couch and heading to the kitchen.
I cooked a small meal and put it on a silver platter along with a cup of tea I prepared. When I took the tray to the living room, he was still on the couch. I placed the platter on his lap and lifted the lid. "Ta da!" I exclaimed enthusiastically with a straight face. His eyes widened at my action. "Well don't just stare at it, dig in! I'm going to take a shower and I'll be back Ok? Feel free to watch some TV while you wait." I gave him the remote and hurried to my bathroom. Something's definitely off. Something must've happened. Either that or he came because he had nothing better to do... Or maybe he just needs a friend. A REAL one. I thought as I stepped into the hot shower.

After changing into my house clothes (red short shorts and a T-shirt), I quickly made my way to the living room where Katsuki was. I took the now empty tray off his lap and to the kitchen. "Hey! What're you doing?" He asked, turning his head to look at me. "I'm going to wash these." I said in a duh tone. He quickly got up and slowly took the small tray of dishes from me. "No, let me do it." He said softly, his eyes full of sincerity. I raised my hands in fake surrender and backed out of the kitchen. Something DEFINITELY isn't right. I thought, trying to let the movie take my mind off of this terrifying situation.

Katsuki reclaimed his spot next to me with a sigh. I looked at him as he purposefully kept his eyes glued on the screen. "Kat..." I said, my voice almost a whisper. I heard his heart rate pick up and realized how close I was to him. He just looked at me, his eyes asking me what I wanted. "Please, if something happened just let me know." I pleaded, putting a hand back on his thigh. "I don't need your damn pity. I was just walkin' and happened to find your place. Now stay outta my business." He growled as he slapped my hand away. Now it was my turn to be pissed.
"Well excuse you! Here I am, busting my ass trying to be nice to you after you fucking barge into MY house like you fuckin own the place and didn't even come up with a good lie as to why you're here! Now I see why you don't have any real friends! YOU came here uninvited so YOU BROUGHT YOUR BUSINESS HERE! Understand?! This is what I fucking get for trying to be nice to someone who has their head up their ass!" I finished my little rant, glaring at him. He looked back at me wide eyed. "Ah fuck it. Get your soaked ass off my couch and I'll prepare a hot bath for you." I mumbled, grabbing his collar and dragging him to the bathroom.