MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL

"Baby... Baby... Wake up." Kiri's voice gently called as he shook me. I groggily rubbed my eyes and rolled over to face him. "What is it?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his torso and motorboating him. "Haha, it's your birthday.... And it's mother's day! You know what that means?" Kiri asked lowly, pinning me down and hovering over me. "I get double the gifts?" I asked with a knowing smirk. He smiled lovingly before lowering and starting what was a gentle sweetness to a hardcore heated make-out session. We broke apart for air, panting. The pitter patter of little feet made Kiri roll off of me right in time. "MAMA! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" Haruko shouted upon entering. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Haruki said shortly after. "HAPPY BIRTH MOM DAY!" Eri cheered, close behind them. They were all carrying something. Eri was in the middle and had a tray of breakfast foods while her two younger brothers were in either side of her with bouquets of [insert favorite flower]. I covered my mouth as they sang happy birthday to me. Eri sat the tray in my lap and urged me to try the food. Taking a bite, I was taken aback by the flavors that exploded in my mouth.

"This is delicious! Thank you, babies!" I exclaimed, stopping myself with all possible power from tearing up. I quickly ate my breakfast, then got up to wash my dishes. "Woah, woah, woah! What do you think you're doing?" Kiri asked, pushing me back down in the bed as he took the dishes from me. "Don't you move a muscle today! The kids and I have got everything covered." He instructed before leaving the room to wash the dishes.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "UPS!" A voice with a thick country accent called through the front door. I shot up to answer it before Kiri did and gratefully, I made it. "Delivery fer a... Miss Munda?" The mailman asked, looking down at his clip board, causing his hat to cover his face. "This is she." I said politely. The man kept his head down and stepped to the side, directing my attention to the huge package behind him. It looked big enough to fit a truck in. I furrowed my brows at the box's size and my family curiously gathered behind me, including Kiri. The man stuck his arm out and snapped his fingers, causing the walls of the box to fall, revealing a mariachi band. The band immediately began playing, but I was too busy squealing in excitement to mentally translate the first few verses of the song. I turned to Kiri, who had his jaw dropped. "Did you set this up?!" I asked excitedly, clutching my chest. He slowly shook his head, confused. The mailman stepped in front of the band and threw his hat off, revealing a clean shaven Togata senpai. He was holding out a bouquet of [insert favorite flower]s as a large smile adorned his face. He slowly walked up the porch stairs, the band still playing behind him. When he was in front of me, he took me hand and took a knee, kissing the back of it. I felt my face heat up as he kept eye contact with be the entire time. As the song ended, Togata handed me the bouquet and stood back up. "Happy 18th birthday, Mami." He said huskily. I'm gonna fucking melt. I thought, putting the hand he had been holding to my chest when he let go. "I'm here to pick up the kids, so you two can do whatever you had planned together." Togata informed, winking at us. "How'd you-" "Cause it's something I'd do." Togata said, cutting Kiri off. Kiri blushed and looked away as the kids happily followed after Togata.

The moment the door closed, Kiri led me by the hand to the bedroom. "How should I handle you?" He asked, caressing my face while hovering over me on the bed. "As rough as humanly possible." I answered with a smirk.

⚠️ LIGHT FLUFF AHEAD⚠️

   I felt something solid jabbing my inner thigh and my mouth began to water. "Is that your quirk or is it all you? It's a little hard to tell~" I said lowly in a teasing tone. He chuckled softly and his grip on my wrists tightened. "You make it harder and harder to hold back, y'know." He whispered, his mouth right beside my ear. "Then don't." I replied, softly biting the end of his ear. Kiri instantly took my advice and roughly bit my neck right on the sensitive part as he grinded against me. I moaned rather loudly and instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. Right off the bat, he's got me clawing at his back!

   ⚠️FLUFF OVER⚠️

~

I lay in bed sore and unable to move. "Sorry, D. I may have went a bit overboard." Kiri apologized, holding me. I shook my head. "That.... Is how it should be everytime... If not better." I said slowly, bracing the leftover pain. "Well... Happy birthday and happy mother's day."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

This was hella short cause I wrote it last second.

Anywho, to those of you who made art requests, I have been fulfilling them and I'll put em all up in the same chapter as well as on my insta. 👍👍

Also any questions, comments, concerns- leave em below and I'll get to em!

Thank y'all for reading!
💖💘💖💖💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘