Chapter I

I just arrived at this college , my mom was crying "Mom , stop crying , we are gonna see eachother once a week...we aren't that far away ! " She hugged me the last time before going home , well..now I need to walk with this big baggage to my new room , it's was hard to get there , I had to walk three stairs , that are killing me , cause my new room is at the thirth floor , I hope that my new roommate is here...I don't want to be the first...

As I open the door , a beautiful girl was sitting on the couch , she was having her hair brown , up into a bunhair , she was having big circulars glasses on , with her earphones on , looking through the phone , she looked up at me , smilling , she got out one earphone "Oh , you have arrived ! I'm Kim Jennie ! Your Roommate !" I smiled her back as told me details about her , her voice sounds so beautiful to me...I would listen to it everyday "H-hi ! I'm Y/N !" I wanted to shake hands , but she dragged me into a hug , her scent feed my noustrils , she smells so good , I would stay like this forever "So..Y/N , in the THIRTH year ! Im 21 years old ! You should be eighteen , right ?" She's so cute ! Oh wow , that gummy smile "Y-Yes !" Again , that smile is killing me !

"okay..Y/N , let me help you with your baggage" She's so cute when she's shy "ohh.. thanks ! " She grinned as she started to jump into the bed next to the wall , I looked at her smilling , after she made eye contact with me , she stopped and she started to blush , I just wanted to pinch her cheeks ! "Aww... you're so cute !" She got more red , as looking down , I chuckled at her , she got down from the bed , starting to take my baggage , I took a glance at her , sometimes and she took at me too , she took my hand and guided me to the bed helping me to get out the things from my bagagge , then she trow herself into the bed , I layed on mine too , closing my eyes , I could hear my bed moving , as I look around , I saw Jennie was on my lap , with her hands at her back "W-What are you doing ?" She didn't answer at my question , she just grinned then she hitted me with the pillow hidden at her back , and like this a pillow fight started...