Chapter XXII

Y/N's POV

I got inside the class and saw Jennie behind , I walked and sat next to her "Can I sit here ?" She nodded without looking up from her phone "Look , Jennie...im sorry , I didn't mean to-" "No ! It's okay , I understand , let's close this subject , please..." I can sense that she's trying her best to not cry "But..no..I wanted to say-" The teacher got inside the class , I was ready to kill him , why he couldn't wait some more minutes ! I just wanted to tell her how much I love her and its was a mistake what I did..

After the class finish , Jennie run fast out , I tried to catch her , but she was too fast for me so I gave up and go to the dorms , as it's was my final class I have to wait more for her to come back from the classes , so I called Chae-Young at my dorm And I spoke with her about Jennie , and now im all by myself again , she has classes so she needs to leave..

And Jennie Should be at the dorm by now , but she isn't , I started to worry again , cause who knows where she is , I texted her , but she didn't answer my messages , I just stayed here , in from of the dorm door , tapping my feet and crossing my arms at my chest , until the doors open , she finally come back..

"Y/N ! What are you doing there ? It's kinda late.." she seems so innocent "What I could do ? I waited for you to arrive" "Why ?" Is she serious now , I really wanted to tell her in the class , but the teacher Isn't late "Jennie.. look-" "Y/N , if you're gonna talk about the kiss again..I don't want to hear ! I said I want to close this subject !"

"if you would listen to me just one minute , Jennie ! Just let me finish !" I kinda screamed at her , im so full of trying to talk and everyone  stopping me ! "Go ahead !" She sat on her bed , putting down her bag

"I didn't mean to hurt you last night , and I don't want you to get this wrong , I mean...you really mean a lot to me and that kiss really means a lot for me , I wanted to do that since I first met you ! I had a crush on you since the first day you showed me our special place ! I love you and I was scared last night , I know that our parents think that we are already a couple , but I really want to done this with you , and im a fool for hurting you ! You don't deserve someone like me , that can hurt you in two seconds"

I sat down on my bed , letting the tears to fall down , it's really made me feel guilty ! I feel somebody hugging me from behind , I pulled my face up to see her Smilling while hugging me , she wiped my tears with her thumb..

"Stop saying things like this , Y/N ! It's okay , you can hurt me how much you want , you can do what you want with me , Play me like a toy , im all yours to enjoy , okay ?" I nodded , she took me into a hug again , then she kissed my cheeks..

"I will make something to eat for us , okay ? Calm down and relax...we are friends , okay ?" Her words hurted me a bit , I know that it hurted her too , cause her voice was trembling while saying ,, Friends,, but I nodded again..