Chapter XLVII

Y/N's POV

I couldn't stop staring at Momo's face ,  of course , I still know what happened last night , how we made out and it's was just like...wow ! Like..Mind Blowing somehow for me , those lips looks so kissable right now..

The girls has left us alone finally , I was doning my task using her laptop as she was watching a video on her phone , I kept on taking glances at her and her lips , until our eyes met , I fast looked again into the laptop , trying to ignore her who was now staring at me , munching on her snack...

"Y/N ?" I hummed in response , waiting for her to continue "Are you really gonna move again in that dorm ?" I hummed again , trying to look busy with the task "Okay , I guess...it would be cool if you were staying here..." She more whispered , but I could still hear it "What did you say ?" I asked , trying to fake that I didn't hear "Nothing.."

I shook my shoulders"Anyway , I will finish soon , then send this in my email and then I'll take my things and move back , as you know I already spoke with her and she wants me to move back also plus I don't want to bother you and Sana.." I fast typed what I had to finish before she spoke again..

"You aren't bothering , okay ? Please stop saying that ! This was the most amazing week that I had since I came here.." I smiled to myself "And also your kisses are the best.." I looked at her , she then covered her mouth , making me to Chuckle "Still thinking at that ? You better not , cause it isn't gonna happen again soon , it's was a dare so.." It also hurted me saying that , I think she still knows how I whispered ,,Wow,, against her lips last night..

I shook my head , trying to not recall what happened last night and seems that it worked , my phone buzzed , a message from Dahyun appearing on my screen :

Dahyun Unnie : Hey , may come at mine and Chae-Young's dorm for a bit ?

I answered right away and saved the task before sending it to my email address and told Momo I'll leave from now , but I'll come later to take the things , I hugged her and went to the first floor , I knocked on the door and Dahyun fast opened , she didn't looked very well...

"Im here , so..what it is ?" She let out a sigh , pushing me on Chae-Young's bed "Please tell me something.." I tilted my head being confused "Please tell me the kiss with Momo didn't mean anything.." I slowly let out an awkward Chuckle "What do you mean , Dahyun ? Im not gonna steal your Peach , okay ?" Her cheeks turned pink as she looked down..

"Unnie , It's was just a dare , that didn't mean anything , it's was a meaningless kiss , well.. finishing with us Making out , but even if it meaned something , not with Momo , believe me.." I know im also lieing to myself now , and trying to make myself believe it's true..but i know it deep inside that i  really did mean a lot to me....she hugged me , thanking me for being honest "But I suggest you to be fast if you want to have Momo , cause I don't know if she likes somebody or not.." she nodded..

"Arrasseo ! But still..Im scared to do that" I really wanted to help her and Probably im gonna help her with that , I have to choose , I hurt myself or I hurt her , I prefer hurting myself than her..

I went again at Momo's dorm , she was sleeping , I guess she's really tired..well..from all that drinking who wouldn't be ? I took my things and kissed her cheek , then left into my Dorm..I have to be honest , it wouldn't be the same..maybe a bit awkward , but we'll get through it..

"Y/N !" Jennie jumped from her bed , happy , but a bit later her expression changed completely , she looked clearly mad , her eyes were red...did she cried ?

"Jennie ! I missed you !" I wanted to hug her , but she pushed me back , what's wrong with her..

"So...how was your weekend ?" She asked looking down "Good...I guess..anyway..Jennie , I have something to tell you.." I decided to be honest with her even I know it would hurt her..

She waited for me to continue "Last night...Me and Momo..well..you see , we made out.." she looked directly into my eyes , a bored expression taking place on her face "I know..but im glad you did been honest with me even if you know it's hurts me.." a sad smile creeped on her face..

"I know..and im sorry , you know I don't really mean to hurt you..m" she nodded "And Y/N , please stop lieing to yourself , both of us know that you like Momo , just tell her already , cause im bored and tired to continue live in a lie , since you meet Momo I know you started developing feelings for her.." I looked down , maybe she's right I guess..

"even if it's hurts me , just do that..i already told my parents we broke up..they were sad..but not as destroyed as I am.. but still...I want you to be happy , cause im the one that made the most scars on you.." I kept on looking down and nodding "But even if I want..I can't be with Momo , cause Dahyun likes her..I promised not to hurt anybody , even if I do hurt you , you aren't anybody to me Jennie and even Momo , I still have feelings for you.. but for Momo also..I just want to make things clear.."

"see..it's better to be honest with yourself..and if that is , im sure Dahyun would understand , you can't control feelings , Y/N , look at me" she chuckled softly "I am destroyed cause im in love with my lost best friend that we met again after so many years that she didn't even know at start who I was cause of a stupid accident that I caused.." I wanted to stop her..

"Jennie , it's not your fault that I had that accident , even if you weren't leaving it's was probably the same , the only thing that was changing is that we were still inseparable.." she smiled , a hurt smile "We are and we were , we are inseparable forever , okay ? Just promise me that we aren't gonna hide something from eachother ever again.." I nodded "Pinky promise ?" I asked , rising my pinky finger up "Pinky promise.." I missed this moments to be honest..

But she's right , I have to be honest with myself..I have feelings for Momo..