Chapter IX

"Y/N ! You said that you're gonna help me !" Jennie started to scream from the bathroom , as I was laying on my bed , playing something on my phone "But not today ! We have homeworks , plus tomorrow test !" I screamed back at her  , she just came out of the bathroom , and layed on me..

I screamed at her to get down , but she isn't if im not going with her... "Fine , but we aren't staying more than two hours !" She finally got up , running again into the bathroom to continue her make-up..

---------------------------------------------------------
We arrived at her parents place , and Jennie told me that I shouldn't say nothing , and if they are asking me , she would tell that I can't speak because I forced my voice..

"So , when you two meet ?" Her mother started to interrogate "Well...I was at Jisoo's birthday party and she... introduced me to Y/N.." Jennie is very creative , Probably if I was her , I was saying that we met yesterday , "How did you two end up Together ?" Her dad was looking at me , but I just looked at Jennie and made then thinking that I was whispering something to her "Y/N can't speak , as yesterday she forced her voice when we went to karaoke Together , well..Y/N invited me on a date , but was impossible for me to refuse.." whoa...she really knows how to fool , and I don't think this is a real good think...

"Well...we wanted to ask Y/N in particular but , as your voice is-" I stopped her Mom from speaking "N-no , I can speak , but not too much , this is what my doctor said , well...it's sounds more like whispering , but I can !" Jennie catched my hand and she looked at me worried , I just nodded then she sighed and got up went into a room , which I think it's the kitchen , cause she went in front of it , with a water bottle into her hands , of course , her parents didn't know that she's there..

"So , Y/N , do you really love Jennie ? Would you do everything for her ?" Her mother's questions are kinda weird.. "Yes , Mrs , I really love , and I would do anything for her , she's really special and im glad that she's my g-girlfriend !" Her mother seems proud.."So you really do , eh ? Well...what do you think of our daughter ?" Her dad is exactly weird like her mother , they are the perfect family "well..Jennie is very kind and she's very protective , I could say that she's perfect , she's smart , beautiful , kind , protective , she's just the type of girl everyone wants ! She's just special from others !" I was still changing glances with Jennie and saw her smilling , she was looking down , her cheeks were blushing...I couldn't help , just to smile at her cuteness !

"It's seems that you really love her" again , her mom seems happy "I do ! I really love her , and how I said , I will do anything for her ! And im GONNA protect and take care of your daughter , as long she loves me the same I do !" Again , I was still looking at her , and she was smilling , and blushing , and I need to be honest...I was kinda speaking with my soul...

Hi guys ! I know ,I didn't post yesterday cause one of my friends was getting married and I needed to be there for her , I don't know how it is in other countries , but im mine , in the morning they are engaging , then we need to do some traditionals things and then we are going to the church to marry and then , party since morning , since I was one of the maids of honor , I didn't really have time , as her now husband's mother was so agitated , she got all of us confused and..yeah...was beautiful but kinda of hard time , well...yeah..