Chapter XXXIII

"Y/N , are you paying attention ?" I moved my gaze towards Chae-Young that was a bit above the table looking at me "what ?" Was everytime I could say before she sighed , dumping her head into the table "You will never listen to it , don't you ?" I was confused "I kept on asking you about the task ! We still have to finish the blouse and to choose some accessories for it ! Please pay attention , cause im Getting bored ! I didn't answer tho , I kept on munching my pen...

"Chaeng , do you know a girl with short hair thats more like blue , having bangs , athletic , she's from Japan transfer this year !" She kept on tapping her chin "I don't think so..why ?" I put down the pen , shooking my shoulders "Nothing , I met her today , she was running around the football field , I gave her my bottle of water , but she didn't have time to introduce herself as a girl came and took her with her.." she opened wide her eyes "What Major is she ?" I shook my shoulders again "She was athletic , so maybe..Dance or Sport ?" She chuckled..

"Then try to ask Lisa Unnie or JungKook Oppa ! One of them may know ! Now let's finish this Task , in getting really bored with it !"

Jennies's POV

I decided to went with Doyeon in the campus to show her around , I kept on getting close with her..she seems a cool kid , so why not to try ?

"Can I call you Unnie ? As you're older than me ?" I nodded "So..how do this roommates thing works here ?" I shook my shoulders "It Random..of course.. isn't gonna be girl with boy or boy with girl , Girls with girls and boys with boys !" She nodded also

"This is one of the biggest campus ?" I nodded again , I moved my gaze towards a little shop , the lights were already turned on , I have to be honest is getting late , we should go home..

"Isn't that Y/N ?" I fast looked at Doyeon , she was pointing towards a a Y/H/C ( your hair color ) haired , with Jungkook , I hate that guy..

I kept on glaring towards that bench , she really is Y/N..with Him..

"What's she doing there ?" I asked myself , a bit too loud and make Doyeon to turn around to me "Maybe they are just talking , anyway , is kinda late..we should go back ?" I nodded , but didn't move , then I saw Y/N Hugging him , I fast took Doyeon's hand and dragged her from there..

Y/N's POV

After I finished my Task with Chae-Young , I decided to talk first with Jungkook , so I met with him near the campus..

"Y/N ? So why do you wanted to meet me ?" I kept in playing with my phone , until I losed the game "You know , I wanted to ask you about a girl , she's tall, Black with blue hair , short haired , with bangs , athletic , she Japanese.." he kept on thinking a bit "Maybe.. but what have this to do with me ?" I sighed "I want to know who she is , I didn't have a chance to ask her who she is , but she's athletic so I thought she's with you at Sport Major or Dance Major with Lisa , you should know.."

She nodded , brushing his fingers through his hair "Yeah..I think I know her , she's like this tall , right ?" She got up from the bench , placing his hand at his shoulder , I nodded "Yep.. she's from Dance Major , I don't really remember her name..but if you know people at dance major you can ask , or I can ask for you if you want.." I got up also and hugged him ! "Thank you , Oppa ! By the way ! Tell Auntie that I miss her !" He brushed his fingers through my hair , making it messy..

"No worried , Kiddo ! By the way , we should come back now ! It's late !" I nodded , running towards the girls dorms , on the stairs and open our dorms room , I looked at the clock..8:45 , not late , but Jeni is already asleep..maybe she's tired , I put the blanket over her , so she isn't gonna be cold and kissed her forehead , she turned around to face the wall.. , I tried to kiss her cheek , but she pushed me..

Weird..

Hi guys ! I know , I shouldn't post today , but I got free time ! As no school today ! Better right ? I had the worst first month , cause tests over tests and I finally got free with all of them , so I'll try to post often , okay ?