Chapter XV

I woke up into a white place , at start everything was blurry , but my vision got good , it's seems like im into a hospital , beside me I saw a girl , I can't really recognise herself , she was facing the bed , I mean...she was having her head on the bed , Probably sleeping , I tried to move my hand , but she was holding one under her head , As I moved my hand , she got up her head..

"Y-Y/N ? You're up ? Are you okay ? You need something ?" It's was Jennie , Jennie...it's...Jennie... "J-Jennie ? I thought im Not gonna see you never again !" I spoke to her in British , she opened her eyes as wide she could, her face was a mess , I think she was very tired , I took her into a hug..

"You have your memories back ?" Suddenly her smile appeared on her face , I could feel butterflies in my stomach , I nodded "I know everything that happened before and after the accident..." This time I spoke in Korean , to show her that I didn't forgot what happened since I meet her again..

"Im sorry for leaving you Y/N ! Im so sorry ! I shouldn't leave without telling you..if I was just telling...this wasn't happening !" She started to cry again..

"Don't blame yourself Jennie , If you didn't leave who knows if I was seeing you again ? But please , don't leave me again ! Never again !" I hugged her thightly , I don't want to let her go again , that day was like fire to me , it burned everything , but with time , I rebuilded them and now im here..

"I won't Y/N ! I promise ! No ! I swear ! I will call your parents in ! Okay ? I will there !" She pointed to the door , I nodded , trying to not cry , I hugged her a last time then she went out , letting my parents in..

Jennie's POV

I got out from her salon , letting her parents in , im not in a good relationship with them..

FlashBack

I quickly run downstairs , where her parents with mine were cleaning "Y/N fainted !" I said in English , as this is what im doing when im Very stressed and now is a moment of them "You made her faint ? Because of you she got into the accident and now you made her faint ?" It's slowly to say that her mother is angry and stressed exactly like me..

"Look ! Mrs and Mr Y/L/N , I didn't leave your Daughter cause I wanted to ! I got forced to move back here ! I cried nights and days because I couldn't just talk to her again for one second , I know you've been worried for her as I was the same ! I didn't know just that she's into a coma ! And im so glad to God that he gave me a change to met her again !" My parents were confused..

I started crying more as we picked her up and went at the hospital , I know that her mother isn't bad , and she just wants to protect her daughter , I think she already forgotten me , as she was patting my. Back and my mom was hugging me , I couldn't stop crying until the doctor came out of her salon..

"She's gonna be good , but when she wokes up us possibly for her to rehave all her memories back plus the others after accident or to not have ones anymore , now you can go in just one or two , who wants to go first ?"

End FlashBack

"Is she good , Jennie ?" My mother spoke , I gave her a smile , a very sincere one "She's having her memory back , and she forget me !" They hugged me ! Im so glad that she's good now ! I fast run to the first doctor that I saw , and told him , he asked me to go inside with him , and this is what I did..

Y/N's POV

The doctor let me go home , well...home we mean at the dorms where me and Jennie we're staying , Jennie drived us there and she really took care of me , she didn't let me take my bag , she didn't let me to open the door and when we arrived inside she took me into a hug..

"I've been missing you so much ! Since when I saw you first time , the first day , I wanted to hug you and to not let you ! You didn't change at all !" I hugged her back , as she didn't move "You didn't change too , Jennie ! I've been missing you so much too.."