Chapter LVI

I heard Jennie's alarm , making me to groan , I tried turning around but something was holding me..

Wait a bit..

I open my eyes and see Jennie on the other side on the bed , my arm around her waist..oh right !

Yesterday night was a thunderstorm ! I panicked for a bit I guess..I anyway , I turned around , barely falling of bed , good thing I used my arm to keep the balance and I closed her phone alarm , I also took a look at the clock..half past six..gosh..

I yawned , stretching , then shaking Jennie who turned around groaning , but her eyes still close..

I took a look at her face..I think it was something normal when we were still together , her face is art ! I have to be honest , her nose is so perfect shaped , her eyesbrows...her Forehead..her lips-

"Quit staring will you ?" I screamed , falling off from the bed and hit my head of the table , she continued to laugh as I rubbed the back of my head , I didn't got up from the floor , I was so exhausted..

"Y/N , are you okay ? I'm sorry !" She helped me to get up , and rubbed the back of my head "I'm sorry ! I really did not mean to hurt you !" I put my hands on her waist , pushing her on her bed , until she fell barely backwards but safely on the bed "Y-ya ! What are you doing ?" I didn't reply , but I sat next to her and laid there , using her chest as a pillow..

"Now you have me on your head , you can't get rid of me so fast , Dear Jennifer !" I'm sure she gave me a weird stare , but yeah.. it's dangerously for me to hit the back of my head or just my head , I can lose my memories again..let trick her a bit..

"A-are you okay ?" I hummed "The best , now can you please let me sleep as long we can ?" She sighed "But we have-" "and ? Nobody would die if we are a bit late.." she ran her fingers through my hair "Since when isn't Y/N minding about school ?" I chuckled "Since Y/N made 10 years !" You didn't get , right ? All what I spoke was in British..I told ya I'll trick her..

"Wait..what ?" "Did I say something Wrong , Jennifer ?" She pushed me making me to look at her "J-Jennifer ? Are you okay ?" I nodded "Better than never ! But our school starts at ten , why would we woke up early ?" She gave me a shocked look..

I laughed , Hugging her "I was joking , Jennie ! You should see your expression !" She continued to look shocked and at the same time confused at me "W-wait-" "Yes , Jen..If I hit my head , my memories can be gone , but that was a great joke !" She hit my stomach..

"That wasn't great at all ! I-i thought.." she shook her head , pushing me off her..

Momo's POV

"Ya ! Momoring woke up !" I drag the blanket over my head "Woke up , sleepyhead ! We have school !" I tried pushing Sana of me..gosh..I hate this girl !

"Sana-ah..let me sleep.." I groaned , I have hours from Ten o'clock today..why is she Woking me up ?

"Ya ! Did you forget ? We and Mina had to meet at the coffee shop today...get dressed.." I groaned again , finally getting up from the end and picking some random clothes and run into the bathroom..doing my daily routine and then going out , looking at Sana who was speaking at her phone with somebody..

I shook my head , grabbing her phone and hang up "Ya ! I was speaking with Eunha !" I sighed , took her hand and dragged her out of the room , towards the café , of course not forgetting to take mine and her backpack..

We walked fast there , seeing Mina already in the coffee shop , drinking from her hot chocolate as expected "Good morning girls !" She greeted , showing her gummy Smile , I guess she's happy..

"What's with this Happiness flowing around ?" I groaned , sitting down in front of her and closing my eyes "Well..I guess I'm just having a great day.."* I hummed "Want some food after college ?" I wided my eyes , nodding my head fast..

"Momo and her food.." I pout "Now tell us why you wanted to meet us here.." Sana finally spoke , ignoring the food question "To be honest..I was bored..and I wanted to have some time with the three quarters of J Line !" Wait..three quarters ? "What do you mean ? We are just three person of J Line.."

"Sana is already a half.." I scoffed "Oh..why am I so special ?" I rolled my eyes.. hearing her ,,Clean the window,, laugh..

I guess it would already be a long day