Chapter VI

As Jennie decided , when we finish and that was at four in the afternoon , I should go directly with her in our dorm as we're having the same final class so...we did it , and now she's cooking again , I know her since yesterday , but I feel like I know her for years , I mean I know everything about her , even if she didn't told me , this is weird but..

"Y/N ? Are you listening to me ?" I have her a confused look after I realised that I was daydreaming facing her back , or I could say butt , cause I was standing down and I think it's was kinda weird for her.."Sorry , Jennie , I was thinking at something..." She turned again to face "Well...Youre too busy thinking to eat ? Your ramen is gonna be cold soon.." I looked in the bowl that was next to me and notice that it's was full with my favourite food "How did you know that I like Ramen ?" Of course , the couriosity hitted me , since I didn't tell her about my favourite food , it's was kinda impossible for her to know "Well...uh...you see... let's just eat now ! We speak later !" She handed me the chopsticks , it seems that she already finished eating and she was looking through her phone...

"Jennie" she just looked at me as I was eating "Why your name suddenly sounds familiar to me ?" I saw that she started to breath harder as moving continuesly her gaze from me to her phone , she seems nervous , but why would she be ?

Jennies's POV

"Why your name suddenly sounds familiar to me ?" Is her memory coming back ? Oh no , I mean..I really want her memory to come back , but if it does she's gonna hate me right ? I mean...her accident happened because of me...

FlashBack

Today I blocked Y/N's phone number and I ignored her all day , as tomorrow I have to leave back in South Korea , and I don't want to make her feel bad , I mean yeah , I don't want to hurt her , even if I know it's a bad decision to not tell her that im leaving and to ignore her , and it's hurting me too , that she doesn't even know about my sexuallity and that im having a crush on her since middle school !

As I was packing my mom came into my room , she was having a worried expression on her face "Jennie ! Y/N's mother called me and... she's in the hospital ! She said that Y/N was sad and angry that you didn't answer her all day and she went outside to take a walk when she was hit by a car , she's in a coma now and the doctors said that if she's getting out of the coma , is probably for her to lose her memory and not having it back !" Is true ? Is she gonna be okay ? I started to cry , feeling the guilt ! I should tell her about my crush on her and that im leaving , but I choose to disappoint her , to not keep my promises !

FlashBack ends

"Jennie ?" I broke my daydreaming time and look at Y/N that was having the same worried expression as my mother that day "Jennie are you okay ? You just spaced out when I was talking to you , I called your name nth times !" I looked again sad at her "Yes..im okay Y/N ! I would go and rest a bit , okay ? IM Feeling tired !"...

Hi guys ! Its me ! Well...you want to know why I didn't post yesterday ? It's was my best friend's birthday and in my country im posting at 10 p.m and...we got drunk...so...yeah...I didn't have time to make the chapter that time ! Well...in the one with Rose , I didn't said but probably tomorrow I would post two chapters at this one and that one , cause Probably you knkw how it's with the hangover , my head still hurts since this morning...