Chapter XXXI

Y/N's POV

I couldn't get more sleep , so what I did was to watch TV until Chae-Young came and knock on my door to go at our classes , I wasn't really paying attention at anything that the teacher was saying , I was texting Jennie all the hour as she was having physics and she was bored..

"Miss Y/N ?" I fast moved my gaze towards the mad teacher that was like two feets distance from my desk "Please repeat what I said !" IM died ! What im gonna do ? I looked towards Chae-Young , she was having her mouth covered with her hands , whispering loud enough so I can hear it..

"During the period known as the Proto-Three Kingdoms of Korea  the states of Buyeo , Okjeo , Dongye , and SamHan ccupied the Korean peninsula and southern Manchuria. From them, Goguryo , Baekje ,  and Sillaemerged to control the peninsula as the Three Kingdoms of Korea . Goguryeo ,the largest and most powerful among them, was a highly militaristic state , and competed with various Chinese dynasties during its 700 years of history ." He smiled proudly at me , I looked again at Chae-Young and mouthed a ,,Thank you,, she also smiled and made me a thumbs up..

"Seems that you aren't spacing out , anyway may be more attent , cause it isn't all what I said ! Anyway guys ! Class dismissed !" I fast took my back and took Chae-Young's hand , Guiding her to the canteen "Thanks , Tiger Cub !" "No problem , let's go to eat now ! Im hungry !" We kept on walking towards the canteen with our hands united , and when I saw Jennie , I let go of her hand and run towards my lover who was waiting for us with a bright smile , I bumped into her chuckling , putting my head on her shoulder while my arms were around her neck..

"Glad you came fast ! Im hungry !" We broke the hug by me kissing her jaw line , I turned around and saw the small bean running towards us , barely breathing "Yah ! You could just slow down a bit ! I thought im gonna have a heart attack from running that much !" I chuckled , brushing my fingers through her hair , making it messy ! "Anyway , let's eat fast , By the way , Doyeon is gonna stay at the table with us if you don't mind !" I shook my head kissing her cheek..

"Who's Doyeon ?" Asked Chae-Young while walking behind us "She's new here , she was supposed to start the year with you and Y/N , but she had a health problem , so she couldn't attent , as she doesn't know nobody yet , she would stay with us ! Anyway , let your bags here , let's go and take food ! I promise that I would pay for it so.. let's go !" We all went with her to buy our foods , as normal we had Kimchi , then we returned at the table , still waiting for Doyeon to come..

"She knows where the canteen is ? She should be here.." Jennie nodded "I had made her a tour around the college , so she does , maybe she's a bit late , im sure she'll come !" We continued to eat , until we heard footsteps towards us , Doyeon was running with the speed of light "Sorry , I know am late ! The dance Teacher had made me practice more so she can see what I can do ! Im here now !"

Jennie handed her a bowl of , she took four , of course , for us four ! "Doyeon , she's Son Chae-Young she's with me and Fashion and Design Major !" They got up and bowed at eachother "Hi ! Call me Chaeng or Tiger cup ! Or how you want ! I don't mind !" I can sense they are a bit awkward , It's like Tom and Jerry , Chaeng is being the Jerry , cause she's small and Little , while Doyeon is Tom ! "Hi ! Im Kim Doyeon , but call me Doyeon !"

They sat again down and started to eat , an awkward silence between us until Jennie broke it when she called my name , I looked at her and she gave me a kiss , I was a bit confused , but I continued to have a smirk on my face after that "Anyway , Me and Y/N are having three classes more , then we are heading at the Library , okay ? Jennie can you please tell Dahyun if you see her that I would come at the dorm a bit late ? I couldn't contact her all day , even in the morning , she had leaved at seven , saying that she wanted to take a walk , but I haven't saw her since then !" Jennie nodded again , still felling herself with food..

When the bell rang , I was the first to leave after I kissed Jennie one last time , I need to get there fast , she might kill me if im late..