Chapter LI

JeongYeon and Chae-Young unnies helped me put Dahyun into JeongYeon unnie's car , we drived her to the hospital , in the car , JeongYeon Unnie's was driving , Chae-Young Unnie was on the right seat and I was at the back seat , with Dahyun's Unnie head on my lap , I told the others that Dahyun fainted , All were Hella worried and they told us they'll be at the hospital as soon they can..

"Unnie , can you drive faster ?" I was started to get impatient , just thinking that Dahyun Unnie fainted is hard for me..well..for all of us..She pressed harder the gas pedal and the car started Rushing and sliding through the traffic..well.. she's a racer so she knows what she's doing..

We let Dahyun to be took by the doctors and we headed in , in front of her salon , waiting for the doctors to check on her and give us details "Kim Dahyun's Guardians ?" One doctor asked coming out of her salon.. she's pretty..

We three stand up , walking to her "Who did the Bandage at her hand ?" Her eyes were fierce , gosh..

I was raised a hand , she gave a proud look "Congratulations ! You stoped a her vein from bleeding ! Somebody from your family is working on this kind of things ?" I nodded "My mom is a surgeon so she though me what to do.." she nodded "Anyways , she fainted because of the lack of energy , she needs to rest , but you can visit her !" We all nodded and thanked her "Thank you so much Doctor.." "Joo-hyun ! Doctor Bae Joo-Hyun !" We nodded , thanking her again after all the doctors exit Dahyun's salon and we went in , followed by her..

"She should woke up in..Two hours ? Something like this.. she'll be all energised and recovered , of course..that big scar is probably gonna be there for a while , but if you keep on treating it as you did , it would get healed up fast !" We nodded "Thank you again ! We will stay now ! Please return to your work , Doctor Joo-hyun !" She chuckled , going back to her work , leaving just us inside the salon , we looked around , then we sat all around Dahyun... awkward..

"Mind to say all what happened ?" ChaeYoung Unnie asked , I just nodded , sighing "She tried to kill herself cause Momo Rejected her , but I find her and treat her wound , being careful not to broke or to cut an another vein , so I managed to stop it bleeding , them Momo confessed to me and Dahyun Probably heard all of it..and..here we are.." they nodded "I told you to stay away from Momo , Y/N" before I could spoke , JeongYeon was fast "Wae ? Momo is cool !" ChaeYoung Unnie laughed a bit , shooking her head..

"She may be , but she broke those two ! I was really a shipper for Y/N and Jennie.." she crossed her arms , pouting "Ya ! What do you mean ?" JeongYeon Unnie was a bit mad , you could hear that from her deep voice "Jennie and Y/N broke up cause Y/N developed feelings for Momo , is something else to say and that it's not true ?" I looked down..

They continued to argue over this "Oh my god , Unnies Stop ! You aren't even Nayeon Unnie ! I never saw somebody Arguing with JeongYeon Unnie more than Nayeon Unnie..waaa..DaeBaek.." they Chuckled , high fiving then looking at the door when it opened..

Chae-Young , Jennie , Lisa , Momo , Nayeon and JiWoo came inside in a hurry , looking at us worried.. "Ya ! Wha did you do to her ! Look how pale she is !" Chae-Young screamed at us , hovering over to Dahyun's bed and pushing me beside , making me to fall on the floor , but suddenly I didn't have contact with the floor , but with two arms , nothing holding my arms , I open my eyes and see I'm the left Momo and on the right Jennie , who were now looking at eachother..

"T-thanks.." they smiled to me , nodding their heads , I trow myself on the couch inside the salon , Jennie sat next to me and Momo also , I looked around the room to see the smoll bean , Patting Dahyun's Unnie Cheeks , barely being on top of her , I looked again around the room and see Nayeon Unnie fidgeting with her fingers while looking down , I should talk with her , right ?

I took her hand , scaring her and dragging her out of the room , she continued to look down "Unnie , look at me !" She shook her head "Unnie  not mad , okay ? Please speak with me !" She finally looked into my eyes , a shy smile appearing on her face "Really ? But I thought-" "Aniyo ! I'm not mad ! I already forgave you..and Jennie also !" She hugged me , making me to Chuckle but she continued to hug , even tighter..

"U-Unnie , I can't breath !" She broke the hug , ruffling my hair and taking me head back inside , I looked at Momo and she pointed to Nayeon Unnie , I nodded and she showed me thumbs up , I chuckled and went next to her , sit on her lap as watching the others around Dahyun..

Doctor Joo-hyun came in , looking at me then Momo , then looking away "Well..girls back a bit , I have to make her an injection , she she'll woke up better.." they all said ,,Ye,, or ,,Arrasseo,,  Moving next to us and trying somehow to fit all in the couch , pushing both me and Momo on the corner , the only one that was around Dahyun with the Doctor was Chae-Young..

She acts very worried..I mean , of course , is her roommate...but it may seem something else..May Chae-Young to have feelings for Dahyun Unnie ?