Chapter XIV

Im still into her room , but im Not hugging her anymore , I was looking around it , and find a picture of her and somebody , an another girl..its...looks like me...

I took out the phone , and looked at my wallpaper , that girl was wearing the same Clothes as me in the day that my dad took that photo , my head started to hurt again , I sat down still looking at the picture , Jennie was in the bathroom for now ,. I lied myself on her queen bed , closing my eyes..

"Y/N ! Y/N are you okay ?" Was everything that I could hear , suddenly I couldn't move anymore and I falling into a black space..

Jennie's POV

I got out from the bathroom after finishing My business , I saw in Laying on my bed , her face was red and she was sweating , also she was holding her head , I screamed her name as I was shaking her , she didn't response , I think she pass out , I started panicking , I didn't know what to do , so I run downstairs and took her bag , I fast got out the painkillers and got water with me , I went again upstairs and started whipping her with a wet towel , I put it on her forehead...

I was very scared , I even cried , it's good that she woke up after some minutes ! "Jennie ? Is everything okay ? Why are you crying ?" I took her into hug and she responded , I started crying more bad..

Y/N's POV

I felt like I catched somebody's hand , and I stopped from falling , finally I open my eyes , I saw Jennie standing kinda on me , crying  , I asked if she's okay , but she just took me into a big hug , letting everything out..

Finally after some time , she stopped crying and decided to finally spoke

"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's wrong ? "Y/N...you really don't ? right ? " im looking down... she's crying again..."I'm sorry"

"I-i will tell you everything that happened Y/N ! And im Sorry for everything" I looked confused at her..

"I've hurted you a lot Y/N...and im so sorry for that..if I wasn't leaving , you'll be okay now.." Suddenly , my head started to hurt again , I took the pill that she got for me , I laied down on the bed again , suddenly I couldn't breathe , I was feeling like im getting away from everything "J-Jennie ! H-help me !" Was everything I could say , then everything went black again..