Chapter LXXII

"Y/N ! Woke up ! Woke up ! Woke up !"  I groaned feeling Jennie jumping on the bed "Woke up !" I covered my face with the blanket , still being shaked by her "Jennie..calm down ! What's wrong ? Is something on fire or what ?"

"Christmas ! Presents ! Let's go !" I sighed , being dragged by her downstairs , where our parents were already around the Christmas tree , waiting for us "Finally ! Merry Christmas Y/N !" I sat down beside them "Merry Christmas !"

"So.. who's opening it first ?" We all looked at eachother "Me !" Jennie screamed and got up , making us to laugh..she opened the presents and when to open mine , I got closer to her and put the little black box in her hands , seeing her being a bit shocked , I gestured her to open it and when she did , she gasped along with our parents "These Rings are for demonstrate our love.." I picked her up and put it on her finger and she put the other one on my finger , hugging me tight while our parents were clapping..

"Look on the back of it !" I whispered in her ear , she looked at it and hugged me back "Lomogeulaepeo : Y/N ! ( Taken by Y/N ) , this is so cute ! I love you so much !" She kissed my cheek multi times , earning aws from our parents "On yours it also has something write on it ?" I hummed "Lomogeulaepeo : Jennie" they clapped "Open the other one !" She chuckled..

She opened revealing the blue turtleneck pullover "This is so cute ! I have to try it to on now !" She got rid of her top , revealing her black bra , making me to blush and cover my face while our parents were laughing , she put it on and it fits her perfectly "I love it Y/N !" She hugged me again , showering me with kisses all over my face , making all of us to Chuckle..

"Y/N ! Open yours now !" I laughed and first got the one from my parents , Two tops , a new laptop and a lot of perfumes , I hugged them and thank them for it , then I opened the one from Jennie's Parents , A new pair of shoes , a very expensive watch and I can see a lot of candies..I guess who doesn't like Candies after all ?

"Thank you so much Mrs and Mr Kim ! I love it !" I gave them the sweetest smile ever while hugging them "Y/N ! Mine now !" I chuckled as Jennie handed me the gift from her , I open and I was somehow shocked "J-Jennie..You didn't have to-" "I had to..it isn't all ! Continue looking please !" She brought me new headphones beats , but they were so expensive , the rose gold version of the most new one..they are more than 4000$ ! "I saw that you broke your last ones..so I wanted to buy you new ones , these I liked the most !  I know they are so freaking expensive but..if it's for you.. nothing is expensive ! There are more !"

I looked again into the packet , seeing new Gucci earrings , I fast tried them "These aren't the ones that I was looking at ?" She hummed "You told me you like them so much..but you thought they cost too much !" I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek "I love you so much Jennie !" She laughed , Patting my head "I love you too , Y/N !"

We continued to see what others brought for the others , seems that all of them liked the gifts from them and for us , which made us very happy , Then we all headed in our rooms to try the new outfits or even some of us going back to sleep "Y/N , did you saw my phone case ?" I hummed and gave her the phone case I buyed..

"This isn't mine.." I chuckled "Now it is..See..there it writes ,,My Queen,, on it , and on my writes ,,My Princess,, !" She laughed , laying beside me "You even buyed us couple phone cases too ?" I hummed , hugging her waist "Why ? You don't like it ?"

"I do ! I like it very much !" I chuckled , kissing her cheek "You do , huh ?" She hummed taking again her phone and looking at the case "It is kinky and romantic at the same time.. exactly my style !"