Chapter XLVIII

Jennie went Shopping with Jisoo Unnie , I didn't really want to leave the dorm , I just lazy lay on the couch or bed , trying to decide what to do , but my mind was blank , why ?

Cause everything that was in it..was Momo...Momo and Jennie Everywhere in my head..Momo and Jennie Everywhere where im looking..

What happened last night was continuasly repeating on my head , continuasly being in that Dorm , finding myself kissing Momo...But what I'll do ?

How can I decide finally to be with one ? IM Trying to stay loyal , but my mind is just running and shipping itself with every hot girl she sees on-

"Y/N ! Open that damn door !" I heard somebody yelling from outside the dorm , I fast jumped from my bed and open the door , revealing the smallest person I know , her face all red and catching her breath..

"What it is ?" I asked she dragged me inside , taking a bottle of water that was on the table and started drinking it..

"D-dahyun.." I wided my eyes "What's with Dahyun Unnie ?" She shook her head "I-I don't know , she told me she'll confess to Momo-sshi , then after a long time she came in , didn't even bothered to ask my questions , she took something from the kitchen and hide herself in the bathroom , locking the door.." I took her hand and started to run towards their dorm..

"S-Slow down ! You know im short..." In moments like this I was laughing , but I can't laugh , cause in the game is Dahyun's life for sure...

I open their dorm's door , making Chae-Young fall and I run to the bathroom , I tried knocking , but nothing , I yelled her name , but nothing , I tried opening the door , again nothing..

"Chae ! Give me a bob pin ! Now !" Her hands were shaking as she was handing me the bob pin from her hair , her long bangs feeling on her face..

I tried lockpicking the door and succed , I smirked looking at Chae-Young and raising my brows , she was having a shocked expression , but I don't have time for questions and explications , WE don't have time...

I pushed the door wide open , until it hit the wall , blue walls were in my vision at first , until I saw something red..

I fast runned inside and looking at the shower curtain was having handprints in red on it , I ducked it away , Dahyun was asleep , a big scared bleeding all over the shower tub and herself , I tried shaking it as Chae-Young couldn't move or speak , I pick her up , telling Chae-Young to give me the first aid kit from shelf , but she was too short for it..damn heights !

I put a towel under Dahyun's hand , and help Chae-Young to take the first aid kit , then i went again at Dahyun , with a cloth wet with water and an another one with alcohol I cleaned the big scar and the smallest ones on her hand..it keeps bleeding from the scar that was passing at perfection on her veins , took a moment for me to realize what to do , I told Chae-Young to keep on tapping and wipe the blood from it , as I searched for cloth bandages , I put alcohol on it too and pushed Chae-Young's hand from Dahyun's arm , bandaging her arm and Squishing it as much as I can , if it's doesn't stop bleeding , we'll have to call an ambulance..

I continued to look at the cloth bandage that was still pressed by Chae-Young , waiting to be visible red stains on it , but nothing..

"Good ! Keep on pressing a bit , okay ? I'll go and clean the bathroom.." she nodded , wiping Her forehead with the not busy arm , I went inside and look into the shower tub , a kitchen knife full with her blood was laying lazily there , I took it up and wash it , taking a sponge and open the water at the shower tub , Washing the blood away using the sponge and got wet myself , I took the shower curtain off , pushing it inside the wash machine and starting it , I looked into the mirror , fixing a bit myself and my wet clothes , before taking a final look at bathroom , then went out to see Chae-Young still pressing on her arm..

"Its okay , Chaengie , you can stop pressing now !" She run into me , hugging me tight , letting all her tears to run down her cheeks while grooping her head in my chest , I lowered myself , helping her to put her arms around my neck , then we walk to her bed , helping her to see there , as I was Patting her back..

"She'll be okay ?" She asked , looking like a little hurt tiger , I nodded "She just needs to rest a while as her blood will regenerate itself soon , but when she wokes up , you'll need to give her a lot of water and healthy food , nothing all , not even fruit juice , but fruit itself.." she nodded , hugging me

"From where do you know all this stuff ?" I chuckled , looking at her "My dad taught me , he keeps know all this from the army , also the lockpicking thing.." she chuckled , before wiping her tears and nodding again "Thanks.." she more whispered "For ? We are friends , anytime Chaengie , if I wasn't here who knows what happened.."

"Y/N ?" I hummed in response "I think Momo friend-zoned her.." we Chuckled together "You mean she rejected her , Chaeng.." "Ya ! It's the same thing , okay ?" I shook my head , laughing "Not at all.." she pounted , her face being red again and her arms crossed at her chest , I looked around the room and see her luggage there..

"You just came from your hometown ?" She nodded "I came three hours ago.." that means Dahyun had been in the bathroom for a long time..no wonder why the blood was cold and dark red , it's was barely coagulated "Ya ! Y/N stop thinking about blood !" I chuckled , nodding..

Hope Dahyun will be okay..