Chapter IV

"Y/N.." a soft voice tried to woke me up while shaking me "Y/N... please woke up..." I groaned as i open my eyes and saw Jennie hugging her pillow next to me "Five more minutes please..* i said as i turned around "Y/N...It is a storm outside.." don't tell...is she scared of them ? "And ?" "Probably this will be childish for you , but Im Really scared of them.." her voice is so husky and i Just love it , but i want to tease her "And ? You want to cuddle little baby ?" I grinned and she hitted me with her pillow "yes ! Jennie wants to be cuddled ! At home when it's was a storm , Jennie was asking her mama to come and stay with her !" She used aegyo to do that baby voice , she is so damn cute and with this pijamas with unicorns i just can't really take her seriously but..

"Okay , Jennie , Come here !" I said as i open my arms , waiting for her to lay down , but she refused "No ! Jennie wants in her bed ! Now !" I sighed getting out of my bed "You know..i can't really take you seriously with that pijamas with unicorns and that baby voice , but , I'll do everything to sleep" she started to jump to her bed , now she's a bunny ? She sat down , waiting for me to sat too as i did , she layed next to me and i did too , she put her pillow for us two and turned around , i put one of my arms around her waist as she was holding it , she pushed herself into me , to come closer , i started to blush when she moved my hand a bit up so she can hold it good "You know..even if it's night time , and it's dark , i can see you blushing~" i gulped at what she said , then i heard her laughing again..

Suddenly , a strong thunder made his appearance , Jennie jumped a bit and i could feel her heart beat getting faster , she squished my hand and what i did was to hug her thightly , she turned to face me , as my  arm is still around her , this time my hand touching her back , she took me into her embrace , letting her head on my chest and pillow , i shuffled her hair with my hand , then i kissed her forehead , obtaining a fost lazy moan from her and she hugged me even more thightly "Y/N ?" Don't say...she isn't let me sleep even now..i groaned at her , waiting for her to speak "Thank you.." i open my eyes and saw her staring into mine "you're thanking me ? For ?" I looked exactly into hers and see a spark..i could feel butterflies into my stomach , is normal ? I know her for just one day and im already falling for her ?

"You know..for..helping me to get asleep.." she moved her gaze down , blushing , i chuckled and i kissed her forehead again "Go to sleep now , Jennie ! We are friends ! I would do anything for you as i know you would do the same.." she hugged me thightly again and an lightning came , being followed by a strong thunder , this time she wasn't that scared , but she kept on hugging me and breathing hard..