Chapter XIX

I went fast home after I finished that task with Chae-Young , Jennie was still learning Probably , anyway , she's coming later , so I went and buy some food for us later , two sandwiches and soda for us , of course im not gonna eat since she's gonna come , even if im starving..

I just sat in my bed , playing a game in my phone , I heard the door opening , I put down the phone looking at Jennie that trowed herself into her bed "Hey !" I managed to say as I was having in my hands the stuffed kitten that she bought for me "Hey.." "I bought something for us to eat !" She fast got up , looking through the room for the bag..

She saw it on the table , she run to it fast and she took one , handing it to me and the other she already started eating it..

"Y/N..I wanted to talk with you about something" I furrowed my eyebrows at her , sign to her to continue while eating "About...t-that kiss earlier.." I fast stopped eating , I gulped the food that was in my mouth , I started to blush thinking about that kiss..

"Did..it.. really..mean something for you ?" Her voice is shaking , so she's nervous.. "Y-Yes...and I hope the same to you.." she's having a wide smile in her face , her eyes full with lust "And..I wanted to ask you-" "Jennie..what are we doing is wrong...we are both girls...it isn't normal..."