Chapter XIII

Y/N talked a lot with my parents and hers , as I was out of the subject , I was just staring into my plate and eat , I could say , that I was thinking kinda of Y/N , I mean , I spaced out just to leave a bit from all this stress , but she was in my mind and next to me all this time , is was somehow Weird , but I like it...

"Jennie , are you okay ?" I looked beside and it's was Y/N , she puts her arm around my waist , I nodded 'Just...a little tired" she kissed my forehead then my cheek , which made me to be starlet a bit , again , I took glances at her parents , her mother was looking at me weird and somehow disrespectful , I choosed to stop eating and I wanted to whisper something to Y/N...

"Y/N , I don't really want to eat , I will go into my room , if you want..I'll be there , ok ?" She nodded , I touched her hand and kissed her cheek , then I said this to my parents and her parents...

Y/N's POV

Jennie seems weird , something is happening with her , but I don't know what "Jennie really seems tired or something is bothering her , I will go and talk to her" Mrs Kim wanted to get up , but I stopped her "Is okay , Mrs , I will go and talk to her by myself , I think it would help more if im talking with her , It's okay ? If you want you can come with me ?" Her mother nodded at my first question but then she just made me sign to go..

I entered the room , and Jennie was lying on a side of the bed , facing the wall "Jennie ? What's wrong ?" She turned just to made me sign to stay next to her , she puts her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist , letting her head to fall on my shoulder  , I put my arms around her waist too , still waiting for a response..

"Let's just sit like this for a bit , Y/N..I just want to feel... protected..." I don't know what she meant by it , but I don't mind , if she isn't feeling good , I don't feel good too ! How I said , I don't know why , but I feel like she was next to me for such a long time , like she's a big part of it "Is it making you uncomfortable Y/N ?" She tried to move , but I didn't let her "No...it's okay , Jennie , do what you want with me.."