Chapter LXVI

I was finishing packing , while Jennie was there standing like a Wife.. saying to me to be faster..it my fault that she wakes me at 5 am ? She knows very well I can't do nothing when I woke up..

"C'mon Y/N.. I'll leave without you.." I sighed "Shut up.." I murmured softly , my head was a mess , and of course it is when I haven't sleep more than two hours and I have to wake up..

"Faster if it is possible.." i sighed.. "Fine ! If you want it faster and see that I'm moving like a snail..then be the one doing it !" She shut up and started packing with me "Thank you !" I said earning a stare from her..

And finally finished packing.. she's right.. she's moving faster than me..but I'm just too lazy to do that..we walked to her car and she helps me to put my luggages into her car , then I sat on the front seat..wait for her to ignite the engine and then I fell asleep..I can't really tell if it's was a long drive.. Probably for her..cause we have to drive 45 minutes to my house..but what I know is that I woke up when my face hit the car window and she was laughing so hard "It's not funny !"

"Y-yeah , yeah ! Not at all !" She continued to giggle , putting her hand on my tights "How long I was asleep ?" She sighed "Twenty Minutes ? Something like that..if you're sleepy you can go and lay down on the back seat..I put our coats there so you can use them as pillow..the ride will probably be longer than 45 minutes.. Christmas is coming so many people are going home..or coming from overseas..take a rest.." I shook my head..

"I don't want to let you alone here.. you'll get bored.." she grinned "I won't..I have the radio to keep me company.. seriously..you haven't slept a lot..go and lay down.. please..."I sighed and got out of the car as it was stopped in traffic and lay on the back seat "Happy ?" She laughed "Very ! Please rest...it would take a while..".

To be honest after I laid down , her coat was smelling exactly like her conditioner and lotion..vanilla sent..and it made me feel so relax and it was so soft..and..I fell asleep...

I was sleeping so good and I was so calm..maybe just her smell makes me feel like that..but having her in arms arms is totally feeling better than this million times !

"Y/N..Woke up , Kitten.." I open my eyes and see Jennie above me , she lightly kisses my cheeks , then look into my eyes and give me a warm smile "Woke up..we are here.." I groaned and wrap my arms around her perfect Shoulders.. unfortunately I can't see them , cause she's wearing a dark blue top and cardigan on it..but she's still Perfect for me..

"Did you slept well ?" I hummed "Very good.. it's was better if I was hugging you.." she chuckled , kissing my cheek again "I promise..the next night I'll be there cuddling with you so you can sleep well.." she kissed my nose "But now let's go..your family is waiting you inside already..." I shook my head. ..

"But Im not fully awake.." I think I'm worse than a five years old boy..like seriously..for sire I'm worse than that.. "Want me to wake you up ?" I hummed , she pressed lightly her lips on mines and kissed me passionately.. it's a kiss that you get rare from her.. sometimes they are all lust , sometimes they are all love..but this is different..and I like it...

"Let's go now.." she took her coat that was underneath my head and I took mine , both of us getting down from the car , I put it on me before seeing how cold it is and she helped me with my luggages..

My mom invited her in , even if she couldn't stay a lot..

And from there the day went on..I had did a lot with my parents..and the next morning..of course I couldn't woke up..so I need my mom to try multiple times to wake me up , until I was late and I just had time to brush my teeth , cumb my hair..wear something randomly that I found and apply a light make-up after lotion , Mom had put my clean clothes back into the luggage and the rest..so then we went to their villa..as we both live in Cheongdam-dong , a wank from gangnam district..we had to go in Sinsa-dong , which is not really away..but it would take like 20 minutes..

All the ride I had my earphones on until I felt the car stopping..we are already there ? How time flies so fast....

We were welcomed by Mr Kim..so already took our luggages and put them into our rooms , I was walking around the living room..when I felt Jennie back hugging me and lift me up , spinning with me "I miss you !" I chuckled "Since when are you Lisa ?" She made a confused face..but it's one of the most cutest thing I can see..

"You look tired , Y/N..have you slept well ?" I nodded "I just woke up early.. that's why.." she kissed my cheek "C'mon..let me show you the room !" I was taken aback by she dragging me upstairs , I'm still sleepy and lazy.. so I'm kinda confused , but I won't fight back..