Chapter XVIII

Jennies's POV

I came from the classes fast , I didn't even wait for Jisoo and Nayeon , the final class I was having with them , I think they tried to yell my name but I was too busy running to our dorm..

I was expecting Y/N to be there , but guess what... she wasn't...Not even a note or something , I checked my phone , no messages , where is she ? I decided to text her..

Y/N , where you at ? - Me(Jennie)

     Are you already at the dorm ? In with one of my classmates , I have a task to finish with her , if you want you can find me at the library - Y/N

Okay , then im Coming cause im still having to look for some books ! See you there - Me(Jennie)

I put my phone inside the pocket , took an apple from the kitchen and empty my backpack putting in it my Laptop , I run fast to the library , eating the apple , I got in , Looking for her , she was with a girl , her hair was the same colour as mine , having curls , I can't tell who she really was , cause she was back facing me , I run towards them..

"Oh ! Jennie ! Hi !" Y/N greeted me as fast as she saw me Coming "Hi !" I took the chair next to her "Jennie , she's my one of my classmates that im a having a task with , her name is Chae-Young" The girl named Chae-Young fast got up and bowed "Sin ChaeYoung ! But call me Tiger cup !
Nice to meet you ! Y/N told me a lot of things about you !"

I was surprised I didn't know that Y/N is talking about me "Chaeng...shut up and lets continue !" Y/N looks kinda of tensed now "Okay , well it's true ! You really speak about her !" "Shut up !" Y/N is getting red as a tomato "okay...okay..." Chae-Young finally gave up..

"So , what task do you have ?" I asked as I put my head on her shoulder , looking at what she's typing , she got all the words that she was writing after I put my head on her shoulder wrong , I chuckled "N-nothing important...just...a simple project..." "Well...I can help you typing if you want...you are trying to type the same word correct for about one minute " Chae-Young chuckled , continuing her work on her Laptop..

I got out my laptop too , and asked if she can take care of my sit for a moment as im going to take some books...

Y/N's POV

I was so tensed when she let her head on my shoulder , I was literally trying to focus , but it didn't work at all , then she leaved , I sighed in relief as she was looking for some books "She's pretty , I think I know why you have a crush on her !" Finally Chae-Young breaks the silence , showing her perfect smile , I looked Weird at her "I told you everything about me , she is my roommate , and yeah , im having a crush on her , but I can't show it , right ? Plus she's very special.." she chuckled at my words...

I looked towards Jennie's direction , she was coming back with four books in her hands , she was smilling at me , a smile that can kill people...

"So...guys , mind if im staying here ?" She asked , her soft voice is so beautiful that I can fall for it so bad ! She's just perfect...