Chapter XLIX

"Oh ! You're back !" I entered my dorm , surprised my seeing Jennie starting on her bed "You forgot your phone here and..why do you smell like blood ? Who did you kill ?" I let a chuckle to escape my mouth "More like who I tried to save.." she game a confused look , gesturing me to sit next to her..

"Dahyun.. Chaeyoung came here and told me Dahyun wants to confess to Momo , after an hour , Dahyun came into the dorm , took something from the kitchen and lock herself in the bathroom , she tried to kill herself.." she wided her eyes , looking shocked..

"R-really ?" I nodded "Probably Momo rejected her.." she patted her leg , making me to look after "I guess you have a chance" I could sense she's trying to look into my eyes saying that , but she didn't had courage , so I made her to look at me , using my fingers holding her chin..

"Jennie , stop with that , will you ? You are just hurting yourself thinking this.." she nodded , half happy , half barely crying , she handed me my phone , telling me somebody called me , but she didn't look who..

I scrolled through the Dialler to see who called me , MoMo..

[Hello ? You called me ?] [Oh Y/N ! Yes , I did ! I wanted to ask you to come at my dorm for a bit ? I need to talk with you..] I looked at Jennie who was nodding , giving me a sad smile [Okay , I guess..you want me to come now ?] She hummed in response , so I took my goodbyes and run to her dorm..

Finding her hugging a monkey stuffed toy , looking like a child who lost his parents..I sat down next to her and I put my hand on her shoulder , dragging it down on her arm , until she looked at me..

"So..what it is Momo ?" She sighed "D-Dahyun , confessed to me.." I wided my eyes as I don't know..well..the truth is that I know , but I don't want her to know that I did know about Dahyun's feelings for her..

"And ? What did you say ?" I asked , well..im full of curiosity for sure.. "I told her I already have my eyes on someone" "So you rejected her ?" She nodded , playing with the stuffed toy "To be honest , it's true , I already like someone , but that someone isn't Dahyun.." I nodded , I wonder who that person is.. whoever that person is..is very lucky..

"M-mind to tell me who ?" My voice is trembling..she nodded , making me to Gulp and also my palms to became sweaty "Why do you really want to know ?" I tilted my head on confusion..

"Tell me , Why do you really want to know ?" I shook my shoulders "I don't know..it's just we are friends..and-" "Anata...Watashi wa anatagasuki , Y/N.. (あなた..私はあなたが好き、Y / N.. - You..I like you , Y/N.. )" I again tilted my head "What did you say ?" She chuckled "Im sorry... it's nothing.." she looked down , if I would just know Japanese , now im so courios what she said..

"Y/N..the thing is that..the person that I know is very special , she was the first non-japanese student to talk with me here , except Lisa , she was the one who gave me her bottle of water while I was running..she was the one who I had my first kiss with and also the one that I ever cuddled.." I tried to process everything..wait..

"M-m-me ?" I pointed to myself , shaking my hand , she nodded "You..I like you , Y/N.." I moved my look down , slightly smiling to myself "P-please don't be mad at me...I can't control it.." she puts her hands on my arms , making me to look up and she saw the smile on my face..

"That's good to know , but...Dahyun-" "Let Dahyun..I know she's our Friend , but.." I nodded "I promised her not to steal you away , I don't want to hurt her.." she sighed "And Jennie ?" I looked at her "What's with Jennie ?"

"Aren't you gonna hurt her ?" I shook my head "She's the one who's pushing me..She told she'll respect every decision that I take , her parents already know we broke up and even if it hurts her..she wants me to be happy , I already suffered from her and she hates herself for that.." she showed her serious look "Wait , Us anything else that she had hurt you except Lieing ?" I nodded..

"Still Know when I said me and Jennie are Childhood friends ?" She nodded " When she was little , She lived in New Zealand , Auckland , My home city also , there I met her..the greatest Jennifer Kim , I had feelings for her since then..but I never told her..then , one day , she didn't answered my calls..nor my messages , I got really mad and I went to take a walk , until..a car back-hitted me , with such a strength that I was in a surgeon room for 6 hours , then in a coma for 7 months , when I woke up..I didn't know anything , all my memories were gone...until this year..were I met Jennie again , the bad headaches I was having in the first year after the accident , until she told me if I still know her , my memories came back , I was again In a coma for like 2 hours , when I woke up..Al my memories were back plus the memories that I have been with all this years , that's how I remembered how to speak Korean again and the rest of.." I took a mouth full of air before speaking again..

"Jennie promised not to leave me every again , but we didn't were together , that happened after she confessed to me , I rejected her and the next day I wanted to tell her I want to try , but she rejected me , so I got drunk and we slept together , the next day , I planned how to tell her I want to be with her and she accepted , that was four months ago..then..from here you already know.."

I wiped the tears that were now flowing on my cheeks , she hugged me , Patting my head "Take your time , Y/N , I don't need your answer now..I just want you to be happy ! And protected.." I nodded , continuing on hugging her tight , until the door opened..