Chapter VIII

Author's note -Today Jennie made  seven years since she joined YG !

Again , another day of school passed , and I didn't really saw Jennie today , not even in the morning , she texted me that her dad needed her to do something so she made breakfast and leave , I just saw Lisa and Nayeon today , but when I got home , Jennie was there with her dad and mom..

"Oh , you're home , Y/N , they are my parents , Mom , dad , she's Y/N , my girlfriend" S-she just said that im her girlfriend ? I looked confused and Surprised at her as her mother and dad took me into a hug and we shook hands , I took a few glances at Jennie and she was mouthing a "Help me ! , Please !" At me , holding her hands at her chest , I just was surprised by her words , even if I kinda want this to happen...is weird...they finally let me go , and as they were on a hurry they leaved fast...

I just looked at Jennie that was taking a deep breath "I-I can explain ?" She said , Probably trying to not make it a question , but she fail miserably "Let me hear.." she took a deep breath again , before speaking "My parents really wanted me to have a boyfriend , but I came out as gay to them , cause I am , then they tried to made me blind dates with girls , cause since we leave from New Zealand and I L-let my best friend alone , I wasn't that social with people , so they Think that if I have a girlfriend it would help me to rebecome that social person that I was , in the morning , when I went into my fathers office , he told me that he found the best girl for me , but because I got tired of this dates , I said that I have a girlfriend , so they wanted to meet her after classes , I was scared , I didn't know what to do so I claimed you as my girlfriend..." She's looking down..but I have to be honest...

"Jennie , but how much we have...you know..to do this.." She has a bit of lust into her eyes.."well..I think 3 months.. please...help me , Y/N !" I sighed in relief and she just relieved her gummy smile and took me into a hug , then she pushed me into the couch , im Really tired of being pushed , cause today I just speaked with Lisa and Nayeon , she put her head on my lap , closing her eyes..