Chapter XXXIX

After the episode with Y/N , I couldn't sleep anymore , I have to be honest , something if wrong with her , also after that , she didn't have been so clingy to me as she originally was , I tried to ignore that and be the one to be clingy , like we used to do , but she didn't respond..

"Y/N ! What's wrong with you ?" I finally got mad and made her turn her attention towards me "What do you mean ?" I sat on her lap , looking at her seductively "What do I Mean ? You haven't even called me Girlfriend or Baby today , you kept on ignoring my clinginess ,  you didn't even pay attention to me !" I hit her arm , then crossing mine at my chest..

"I-Im sorry , I just , in worried not to hurt you.." I looked again at her "Be worried for that ? You are gonna hurt me if you don't this ! I thought we are supposed to look and be in love , not just be..we are a couple !" I took my backpack from her desk and also got up from her bed "I guess I'll see you later !" I run out of the classroom..

This is all happening because of that Momo !

Y/N's POV

Maybe Jennie's right , but that keeps worrying me , who's that Momori ? Do I even know a Momori-

"Hey.." Momo suddenly stays on my desk "What's with that long face ?" I shooked my shoulders , looking down "Is it because of Jennie ?" I looked shocked at her , how does she know ? "I kinda hear your conversation.." Does she reads my mind ?

"Ya ! I don't read your mind , I just know how to read expression , so..tell me what's wrong ?" She hit my arm playfully , as I kept on fidgeting with my fingers "I think..I mean..Last night I had a dream , Jennie was crying , I was together with a girl..named Momori-" her face turned pale , then a smirk plastering on her face

"Who's Momori ?" She asked..why does her face says to me that she knows who it is ? "Okay , okay , you got me ! My nickname is Momori , Momo means Peach in Japanese , so I usually get called Momori !" Wait...my head started to hurt...the dream appearing into my mind again and the girls face I could see more and more clearly , she really was Momo..

"Hey are you okay ? I have some painkillers , look !" She handed me a little box , I took from it one and my head already started to calm down from that headache..

"Thanks !" I handed her the box back "Don't mention it , hope you feel better , and believe me..you don't know a lot about Jennie.." what does she mean ? "What do you mean ?  Jennie and I are Childhood Friends , I know her better than anyone else , and im Being too honest ! I know her better than anyone !"

She let out a chuckle , crossing her legs "Believe me , you don't know a lot about her..maybe we can meet later if you want ? And talk ?" I nodded , what I don't know about my childhood friend and girlfriend that she knows ?

She chuckled , Patting my head and getting down from my desk when the others started to came inside the classroom..

After , we had lunch , were I didn't saw Jennie , neither the others , so I had to stay with Momo , a girl Mina and her Roommate Sana , seems that all of them are on scholarships here , Momo and Mina with Dance scholarship and Sana on cooking Scholarship , them Momo took my hand and leaded me behind the school , and made me to sit down on a bench..

"So , Tell me , what I don't know about my girlfriend ?" I asked sarcastically , she let out a chuckle "Did you know that Jennie and Nayeon had a relationship ? Did you know that , She , Nayeon and a girl Seulgi had a scholarship in Japan ?" I shooked my head looking Surprised , first of all , Jennie and Nayeon had a relationship ? "Yeah , I know what are you thinking , They had a relationship , She , Nayeon and a boy Yuta were the bullies from it.." Jennie was a bully ? What the heck ?

"I was just a normal nerd.. Having round glasses , that time my hair was blonde , still having bangs , and one time I was in the Bathroom , I usually stayed there and eat my lunch on a toilet , Jennie came into the bathroom with that girl Seulgi and.." she stopped a bit breathing "I heard then talking..you know , dirty then..I head kiss noises , I was too scared and too innocent to get up from the toilet and exit the bathroom , so I covered my ears , but then I heard the bathroom's door opening , it's was Nayeon , that time , she finally find out that Jennie was cheating on her with Seulgi.."

I looked surprised at her , she looked like she was ready to cry "Me and Nayeon became friends , then..one time Yuta and Jennie tried to take Nayeon back , but she did that , using me , I was a fool , cause I started to develop feeling for her , she used me to take Nayeon back.." I tilted my head in confusion and told her to continue..

"I've became her girlfriend..but never became one of them , In school , she was ignoring me and also bulling me , but when we finished , she was picking me with her car from the bus station , but we never slept together , hold hands , took photos together , we never kiss , not even on cheek , she never told me that she loved me , then..I walked into the bathroom to eat my lunch , were she was speaking with Nayeon , I heard ,,Please Nayeon , im nothing without you , Please , let be together again , Seulgi was just fun ,, so I trowed my lunch at them and run from the school into a park , where I cried my soul out..I even tried to sucide , but Mina helped me to get thought this.."

She was tearing up so what I did I hugged her , oh man..she got through a lot.. "Do you mean she had hide this from me all this time ?" She nodded "But why she would do that ? Jennie never was a bad kid , she was one of the best in our elementary school..she didn't even had courage to kill an insect.." she shook her shoulders "Maybe she just wants to hide it , but thanks to her I learn to never trust people easily , but with you...was something else..I felt you close to me since you gave me your bottle of water" she chuckled "Maybe Jennie isn't for you Y/N , be careful.." she pat my shoulder , before getting up and walk away..

I have to speak with Jennie...Now !