Chapter XI

Jennie is still Looking weird , but she invited me to make flying Yoga with her , and I can tell that it is super cool ! And she's super hot..

"Y/N , did you like it ?" She touched my elbow , then she puts her arm around my shoulders "Yeah , it's was cool , anyway , this isn't for me , I prefer running..." She's so cute when she's chuckling , I love her so much , but she still looks so familiar to me....

"Jennie , as you lived in Auckland in New Zealand , is happening that we met someday ?" She stoped walking , and she looked weird at me , I heard her gulping , sweat forming on her forehead , I could sense that her breath was getting hard , as her chest was moving up and down faster..

"i-i dont....know-" She stoped talking when she saw Jisoo running towards us , she's fast "Hey , you two ! Wait up , let's go to eat ! Im hungry ! Jennie , Y/N , what do you want to eat ?" We we're about to speak , but she seems happy that she didn't even let us to answer "Chicken sounds good ? Okay , cool ! Let go !" she took our hands and dragged us to her car , we couldn't even say something as she already drived to a fast food , to buy chicken , I. Don't really like chicken ,. But hey , Free food is free food !